HOW MANY OF YALL GOT THAT LEATHA FACE?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 6, 2002
that shit aint as sicc as i thought it would be.it still had some tight slumpz on it but i think his next 1 is gonna be way more raw.any of yall feelin this one?oh yea any of yall got that dvd?SPEAK ON IT

Feb 23, 2003
the leathaface the legends album is the best bone related shit for at leats 2 years
yall gotta be trippin or talkin bout a different album (prolly the unreleased gems bootleg)

Feb 8, 2003
I got that LeathaFace last week, I should have just downloaded it. After you listen to that it a couple times it sounds plain. The only track I play is #12 Shutem Down. They over rated that shit. I hope his new one is tight. Just face it Bone fell off that Thuggish Ruggish level. They are mature now in their 30's and married now that takes alot out of a nigga also. I promise you niggas my album "Brimstone 2" will not be disappointing so cop it August. Also look for my follow up "Walking In Dark Shadows" I'm in the middle of getting Koopsta Knicca the real devil to appear on that one, it will be on some dark torture, psychotic shit like hitting you with my truck and backing over your helpless body a few times. Lol

Nov 6, 2002
Cesolito #1 said:
I got that LeathaFace last week, I should have just downloaded it. After you listen to that it a couple times it sounds plain. The only track I play is #12 Shutem Down. They over rated that shit. I hope his new one is tight. Just face it Bone fell off that Thuggish Ruggish level. They are mature now in their 30's and married now that takes alot out of a nigga also
yea them niggaz were more grimey back in the day when they first came out.they still my niggaz tho.:mad:

May 1, 2002
it wasn't that great could have been better...but to all u peeps who say bone is weak now u back in 94-97 u were bumping that shit..like east 1999,creepin on ah come up, n faces of death...u know it .....

Apr 17, 2003
Dammm ur Gay....!. Fuck yall! That Letha Face was R A W! ]

Peepz say it nothing speical.. its special to me... casue Krayzie was rappin about some straight thug shit. ..! fuck all the commercil i read on tha radio.. i can't relate to that shit... But im Feelin What LethaFace be takin bout....

This one was made strickly for the Thugz... thatz why it was underground... fucccc.. tha hataz.... bone outsold all these otha fast rappers... so what now..? yeaaa thatz what i thought

Plus Krayzie Bones new CD zoning will be RAW.....

Feb 8, 2003
THUGGED OUT 99 said:
Dammm ur Gay....!. Fuck yall! That Letha Face was R A W! ]

Peepz say it nothing speical.. its special to me... casue Krayzie was rappin about some straight thug shit. ..! fuck all the commercil i read on tha radio.. i can't relate to that shit... But im Feelin What LethaFace be takin bout....

This one was made strickly for the Thugz... thatz why it was underground... fucccc.. tha hataz.... bone outsold all these otha fast rappers... so what now..? yeaaa thatz what i thought

I'm gonna keep it real, Key factor all their sucess is in the past. Now they not really pushing units. That New Mo Thugs is dissapointing to me. Yeah "Zonnin" may be good we just have to wait and see. As far as Lethaface I stopped listening to that 2 weeks ago it gets boring I feel like all the songs lyrics sound the same.

R.I.P
Capo Confuscious (Bizzy Bone's Lil Brother)

Nov 6, 2002
THUGGED OUT 99 said:
Dammm ur Gay....!.

lol yea this dudes talkin about their gay & his name is Psychocialman & he from peublaue mexico.HAHAHA fuckin queer.who does he listen 2 talib kwali or somebody or lyraun hill?

but anywayz i thought the beats could of been better.krayzie alwayz spits tight tho.& yea i think his cd zoning will be way better.