How many of yall dudes do your nails?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i am not putting no fucking clear coat on my nails. if you see paint on my hands, its spray paint from illegally writing on shit.

i dont give a fuck if you do it, and i wont judge you cuz i got better shit to do.

but i aint gon do it..cuz thats how i feel

i dont think its gay, its just nail paint, i just dont like shiny nails, personal preference.

i like the dull look.
i do take care of my hands tho, as i make money w them

besides fuck i look like sellin drugs with painted fingernails
some things just dont go together in life

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
how hard is it to clean your own nails? and clip your own toe nails?

u dont have to get a manicure and pedicure just to have clean nails

do you guys get ur hair did too when ur at the beauty salon?
Some cats just don't like doin' the shit themselves. They may keep 'em clean, but a chick at a salon with cut your nails just right without fuckin' 'em up, and then rub your arms and hands when she's done. It's not all about the nails though, it's about everything...just kickin' the fuck back while a chick does the shit for you.

Mar 16, 2005
Some cats just don't like doin' the shit themselves. They may keep 'em clean, but a chick at a salon with cut your nails just right without fuckin' 'em up, and then rub your arms and hands when she's done. It's not all about the nails though, it's about everything...just kickin' the fuck back while a chick does the shit for you.

BINGO!

And you dont have to do the clear coat and shit if you dont like but the rest is on point!!!

Jul 18, 2004
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
how bout you kick back while shes sucks sum dick ..fuck payin to get nails done ..i like em jus how they are since i was born ..i cut em n keep em clean tho

Feb 14, 2004
I use to chew my finger nails, but don't anymore. Just let them grow and trim them when they need to be. Just go to a massage parlor for the massaging

Dec 4, 2006
lol@getting your toes and feet done at the Salon and talking about the latest soap opera on TV...........................priceless!

I used to let my pinky nail grow...now I'm letting my thumb nails grow..........

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
Folks can say it's gay, metro, or questionable all they want. I've done it...and I tag women..and I've never had a problem gettin' a chick.

All good though...most dudes aren't here to impress other dudes. lol.

And I didn't do it one time to impress a chick, either...did it cause it looked like it might feel good...and it did.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
id paint my nails clear if i wore a shiny suit like puff daddy though.

cuz that would match.

and whats up with niggas who got orange ass long ass nails

look when your nails get discolored, dont paint them man....cut them bitches..thats just foul

old ass corroded ass nails and shit talkin about you count money with them..shuttap