How many of ya'll copped that new Twista?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

How many a ya'll copped that new Twista?

• Purchased me a copy

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Downloaded that shit

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Nah and I don't plan too

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • Who? What?

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
May 12, 2004
Nonstop said:
it wasnt the artist Duke, blame it on atlantic droppin the ball a number of times... who else beside me bought it lol (purchased it = 2 %10.53)
Yeah your right, Its a shitty thing, The artist AND the Label are missing out on money by shitty or no promotion, especially with an artist like Twista whos already very successful for Atlantic in the past, what a bad move..Regardless im gonna cop it this weekend to show support for my NW folks makin moves

Apr 11, 2007
Like I said I'm hella suprised by the reaction of the album. I thought his last 2 albums were garbage but this one is coo. . .

But if You think about it. According this poll and we all know it's not flawless but 6 of 8 potential purchasers decided to download it. So 3/4 downloaded it that's roughly 114k units. So if it would have dropped 10 years bak it could of potentially sold 152k in the first week. Just goes to show you how much the internet and downloading shit actually effects music sales. . .

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
and another twist on it is, cats from the internet dont buy shit ANYWAY, which is the main source of all the promotions ive seen for this album.. i heard one commercial in st louis, and saw one spot on bet (actually i didnt even see it, some one told me they saw it)

so basically, inna nut shell, they promoted a store fulla goods (album)... and also said "we dont lock our doors" to a room fulla theifs (downloaders - majority of internet users)...

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
Charged, I Aint That Nigga, Pimp Like Me, Seven Day Hustle and his flow on Creep Fast were tight...otherwise the rest was filler

the production was lacking without Traxster IMO... it nowhere near lived up to its predecessor...

Aug 26, 2003
MONSTER303 said:
Like I said I'm hella suprised by the reaction of the album. I thought his last 2 albums were garbage but this one is coo. . .

But if You think about it. According this poll and we all know it's not flawless but 6 of 8 potential purchasers decided to download it. So 3/4 downloaded it that's roughly 114k units. So if it would have dropped 10 years bak it could of potentially sold 152k in the first week. Just goes to show you how much the internet and downloading shit actually effects music sales. . .

If I bought this album ten years ago I would have returned it. If I download a album and its good I'll buy/order a copy of the retail version. The last three albums I bought I downloaded first (C-MOBs two albums, and T-Rocks DA Kush). Just because Twista is one of my favorite rappers, doesn't mean I have to automatically buy any piece of shit with his name on it.

Apr 11, 2007
Checkthesig said:
If I bought this album ten years ago I would have returned it. If I download a album and its good I'll buy/order a copy of the retail version. The last three albums I bought I downloaded first (C-MOBs two albums, and T-Rocks DA Kush). Just because Twista is one of my favorite rappers, doesn't mean I have to automatically buy any piece of shit with his name on it.

Bullshit that's what everyone says about downloading shit. If I like it I'll buy it. I understand downloadin some shit that's out of print or hard to find. But other then that it's just stealing. The money didn't disapear it just changed hands. It went from the labels and artist gettin paid to people that make the mp3 players n shit gettin paid. . .

Sep 26, 2007
I HAVE ALL OF TWISTAZ ALBUMZ AND PRETTY MUCH EVERY WORD THAT FOOL SAID OVER A MIC...LOTZ OF MISC.

HE FELL OFF AWHILE BACK BUT I STILL BUY HIZ ALBUMZ TO ADD TO MY KOLLECTION AND TO SUPPORT HIM...

HOPEFULLY HE'LL GET BACK INTO HIZ OL' STYLE SOME TYME IN THE NEAR FUTURE...

---HOPEFULLY---

Aug 26, 2003
MONSTER303 said:
Bullshit that's what everyone says about downloading shit. If I like it I'll buy it. I understand downloadin some shit that's out of print or hard to find. But other then that it's just stealing. The money didn't disapear it just changed hands. It went from the labels and artist gettin paid to people that make the mp3 players n shit gettin paid. . .
I speak for myself homie,Fuck everybody else. How you gone tell me what albums I did/didn't buy? Fuck you!!