How many message boards are you registered to or visit?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
i was talkin shit in a chatroom (suprise, suprise), and someone told me about SLR's website, so i went there...then i found this here message board....and now its my favorite :confused:

Rapmusic.com is good...at times....but its mostly full of the type of people that go to the Southern Rap forums, and say "EST COEST IS RULZZZZZZZZ!!!!! LIL FLIEP IS SUXX!!!! OUT CAST IS COOL THO................" ...so, i dont go there much anymore.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
SICCNESS.NET
POSTERZINC.COM
HIPHOPFUTURE.COM
SUPERHONDA.COM
ACURA-CL.COM
KAYSHA.COM
NWKULTUR.COM

I mainly go on here, posterzinc, hhf, and acura-cl......But I'm most active on here! "OH BOY!"

Apr 25, 2002
shit i got a grip of accounts cuz i've been doing this msg board thing for years.. uhmmm.. tharow.com and dpgrecordz.com i can think of off hand.. hitemup.com also.. but i havent been there in days.. 2pac-outlawz.com (i dont even know if that place is still up).. and i'm an OG on alot of other board that have fallen off.. the siccness is the best board i've ever been on tho..