how many left...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 28, 2004
how many years do all of you think tech has left in his career?...and in however many years that is you think how many albums you think he will drop in that period of time?

Sep 16, 2002
I say...in wrestling terms... (I know Zero can understand what I'm saying & I know othes might say some negative shit towards wrestling AGAIN) if Ric Flair can still wrestle and put asses in seats at his old-ass age to this day,but wrestling is full contact, Tech can keep going on and on longer, writing and spittin shit with RAP.

Sep 23, 2002
when tech n9ne says so but shit like anghellic gonna be replayed over and over just dr dre the chronic its a classic every real rap fan i no knows i good cd collection aint complete with out it

Jan 12, 2003
I don't even think its about when his "time" is up in the rap game. I think he's got the voice and the lyrics to write forever. I think his rap career will end only when he decides to call it quits for personal reasons.

Nov 14, 2002
Why don't you wait untill his career actually begins. And I mean that in the way that Tech still has a ways to go before he peaks, that's for sure.

Aug 18, 2002
In my opinion, Everready will be the album that will send him to that "mainstream" level if ever at all. If not, then I'm sure Tech has many years left to create beautiful music. Like Stang said, "his rap career will end only when he decides to call it quits for personal reasons."

Sep 16, 2002
hahaha that Hasselhoff shit should be very interesting!! I've heared for a while that Krayzie Bone or someone from BONE was planning on making a heavy metal album....DAZ DILLINGER aswell!! some crazy shit.