How Many CDs Does Rich The Factor Have?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Houston
Whether it's a solo, group, or compilation presented by him and/or his record label, how many CDs does Rich The Factor have? I'm about to see how many I can find and purchase. Any links to websites that sell any of his CDs would be appreciated as well.

Aug 18, 2002
I bet even he couldn't tell ya. Kept up with them from '95 - '03....around then the mixtape trend started and I decided to let it go...lol. Good luck.

May 20, 2006
I received my order from RapKC yesterday, so it only took about a week. A lot of these Rich The Factor CDs I received don't even have tracklistings. I wonder if there is a site where I can find the tracklistings or if I'll have to do it myself.
No tracklistings, no credits, just a cover and a barcode.... ... lol

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
No tracklistings, no credits, just a cover and a barcode.... ... lol
Several of them are mixtapes that come in the thin CD case with just cover art. Now most mixtapes have the front cover and then the tracklisting on the backside of the cover. However, a lot of these just have the same picture on both sides.

good luck, I have searched hi and low for t-lists. gave up. Started making my own...
That's probably what I'll do. I've done it before and it usually comes out pretty accurate. Just listen to the hook and listen for the line they repeat the most or put the most emphasis on and you can pretty much get the correct song title for the song.

May 20, 2006
@rmiller
I had to explain to my nephews why they had the same Rich song on 3 diff releases about 2 summers ago..... they laughed they ass off..... Rich is a true Capitalist in every since of the word..... lol.....

Oct 2, 2006
Yea its kinda funny but true. The fans dont seem to be bothered by it either so I doubt he ever stops. I mean he's saving money with his packaging and not losing any fans so there is really no need to change what hes doing. Hes doing good with or without a tracklist.

May 20, 2006
Yea its kinda funny but true. The fans dont seem to be bothered by it either so I doubt he ever stops. I mean he's saving money with his packaging and not losing any fans so there is really no need to change what hes doing. Hes doing good with or without a tracklist.
Do you remember Keith and Kev???? The twins??? Kev prod. let's get fucked up for the RDV's. Keith prod. ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL of Rich's shit after he got bacc from Cali.......After they passed away, (R.I.P. Keith & Kev), 50 cent exposed the mixtape hustle, and THE FACTOR ran away w/game......... One thing Rich told me when i jumped in the local music biz, "I'm not gonna buy my way in"... If there's a million hustlers that buy my music, i'll b plat, until then, imma stay on this until i touch a million gritterz".......