How many beers did you drink during the super bowl?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
I drank 11. I was shooting for 12. I guess since i dont drink like i used to, its hard to get that many down. I struggled to get the 11th. We had a pretty big party. Lots of people. I fell thru our railing and broke it. I must have done other stuff cause everyone that was there thismorning was saying "So.... how was the party last night?" Like tryin to see if i remember a certain event. I know i played some guys slot machine during half time when we went to get pizza and i blew a shit load of his money cause he left the machine and i made a few expensive bets that i won, but then lost on the double ups....... lol.

Apr 26, 2002
15, split a 30 of Miller lite,
3 shots of Jack,

then the raiders lost and I lost count after that because I didn't have calss till 2 today, I know me and my 5 other roomotes went through 6 30 packs and about a handle of hard shit, it was along night

Oct 26, 2002
1 40 of oe then i got pissed and smoked sum buddha cause my team was getting annihlated :(

fucking shit was my 2 fav teams playing 2 raiders #1 bucs #2 but #2 is never supposed 2 win

damn shit i think it was rigged, 5 interceptions by a mvp pro bolwer...

Apr 25, 2002
LoL good thread.....

I had 2 margaritas and about 8 beers....smoked a few bowls too. Overall, I had a damn good perve on....I must've been on a good one because I don't really remember any of the commercials! Good times indeed.

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
Lol

For you guys smoking, you didnt see that WEED supports TERROISM comercial? Lol, that shit. We had some Natty Ice too. Thats what 9 of my beers were, the other 2 were yuengling.

Wee got some alchohol consumin mutha fuckas on this site, lol.

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
We didnt know who won til the next day, lol. I thought the final score was OAK=3 FLA=21 lmao

My signature is basically about how cartoons shape us as people. Youd have to go see the website listed under the picture to understand the meaning more.