How is Messy on the Obie Trice compilation when..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
He got two diss tracks toward Obie already? hah, someone let me know wussup. Is Obie really puttin out that Silas album or compilation on the ad/banner? Shit don't make sense. Gotta cop that Mess though.

J.Cin

AKA JJdaBABAY
Sep 20, 2003
www.AkaSmiggDirtee.2ya.com
Young D-A-T said:
He got two diss tracks toward Obie already? hah, someone let me know wussup. Is Obie really puttin out that Silas album or compilation on the ad/banner? Shit don't make sense. Gotta cop that Mess though.

dude..........

ITS SILAS COMP. if mess wanna diss obie then its ok....it aint OBIES comp its SMIGG

and why dont it make sense that sum1 gotta obie trice presents? ITS OUT RIGHT NOW!!!!!! git in the siccshop or listen 2 it at 2sicc or northern ridaz....

JJ

Apr 25, 2002
So what exactly does "Obie Trice Presents" mean? I see that he's featured on the compilation, but how else is he associated with it, or "presenting" it? Or did they put Obie Trice Presents just to get some hype? I know I wouldn't "present" a project or anything that features someone dissing me on it, haha. No offense, I'm just tryna get the facts straight.

Jan 10, 2004
no hating..no bullshitting...none of that....

'Obie Trice Presents' - is infact to sell more records...

so get a knife..go to the toilet..and CUT THE CRAP....

wasnt half of everyone on here hating on 'CHEERS' in the first place?...but now when obie helps out a bay cat..everyone flocks to him like free samples in cosco...i mean chill...

who really cares...

and a lesson is...dont bite the hand that feeds you...

Dec 18, 2002
Selph Made said:
no hating..no bullshitting...none of that....

'Obie Trice Presents' - is infact to sell more records...

so get a knife..go to the toilet..and CUT THE CRAP....

wasnt half of everyone on here hating on 'CHEERS' in the first place?...but now when obie helps out a bay cat..everyone flocks to him like free samples in cosco...i mean chill...

who really cares...

and a lesson is...dont bite the hand that feeds you...
Its the same reason first degree put FEATURING BROTHA LYNCH HUNG all over most of his releases before he had any fame -- to give attention to the cd