how is it

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 6, 2002
Before trial + Black in America == guilty
After trail + Black in America == guilty verdict
Post Trail + Aquittal == How much did you spend?

Niggas is catching free cases around my way, you know where the police plant dope on you? No bread == no free dumb

Oct 18, 2005
Because of the publicity it will get and X's record sales history, they expect us to be able to pay more. They jack up the price if they think you can pay it, regardless of other expenses you might have. We're talking to someone big right now, though... someone who I KNOW can get him out... it's just a matter of him deciding to take the case or not. I don't think I've ever talked to God and tried to make deals with him as much as I am right now...

Apr 30, 2006
Bloc_Star said:
Because of the publicity it will get and X's record sales history, they expect us to be able to pay more. They jack up the price if they think you can pay it, regardless of other expenses you might have. We're talking to someone big right now, though... someone who I KNOW can get him out... it's just a matter of him deciding to take the case or not. I don't think I've ever talked to God and tried to make deals with him as much as I am right now...
aawww mayne thats kinda weak about the inflated prices, i never thought about it like that...
im sorry to keep hittin you with questions, but if the cat your talking to now decides to take the case, how long would it take do you think?