How I Can Help You Boost Your Internet Presence

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2002
Recently, I launched an Online Consulting Firm. Which means that my company creates full-fledged internet marketing campaigns for businesses (and individuals). Since the company just launched, we're looking to build our clientele base. To build this list of clientele, we're offering 50% discounts on our services. Here's just a few of the services we'll be offering.

Website Development (and repair)
We build websites for clients done to their liking. Not only that, we will tell you from a marketing standpoint, what will be the pros and the cons of every choice. We also offer website repair. This simply means that we find things within the site that may be a weak spot and repair those things for you. This may be the site's design itself, the way the site is set up, or the site may not be optimized properly, etc. Either way, we'll help you get the most out of your website. (Hosting and domain name included)

SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
How would you love to have your website on Page 1 of Google and other search engines for up to 5 different keywords? I know that you'd love it, because this is guaranteed traffic. Did you know that over 90% of search engine users never go past the first page? Over 70% never go past the second page. So it seems that you either stand in front, or you might as well not stand at all. We can optimize your website in a way that it will reach Page 1 of all search engines and maintain that spot.

E-Mail Marketing
This is where most businesses go wrong on the web. They don't have a system setup where they capture visitors information. This is critical because relationships are built this way. Once you capture a visitor's information (name and e-mail), you can continue to market to that person. This could be a newsletter, occasional discounts, the latest news in your business, etc.

Social Media Marketing
Facebook, twitter and a host of other sites are literally on fire when it comes to marketing a business. Problem is: most people don't know how to use them properly in order to get the maximum benefit...but we do.

Video Marketing
This is another hot spot when it comes to marketing. Video sites are getting huge amounts of traffic and are excellent sources to promote virtually anything. We can help you to take advantage of the online video craze so that you profit immensely.

Article Marketing
If there's one thing that people are seeking on the web, it's information. By delivering information regularly, you can establish yourself and your company as an expert in the industry. Maybe you don't feel like doing the writing. But guess what? That's fine. We have a team of writers that will research the subject, ghost-write high-quality articles and submit them to over 100 article directories in your name...which does wonders for you.

SMS Marketing
With all the craze over SMS (Text) Messaging nowadays, you absolutely have to take advantage of this marketing approach. There's a right way to do it and a wrong way to do it. We, however, do it the right way.

At this point, those are just the basics. We have a lot more to offer. If you'd like to know more, send me a PM with any inquiries, questions, concerns, etc. and I'll get back to you within the next 24 hours or sooner.