HOW HUNGRY ARE KC RAPPERS!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 9, 2005
:ermm: DO YALL THINK THAT KC RAPPERS WORK HARD ENOUGH!!
I WANT TO KNOW WHAT ARE CERTAIN NIGGAS BLUE PRINT WHEN THEY CALL THEMSELF A RAPPER...WHATS YOUR INTENTIONS...

IM WITH THE TOWN REGARDLESS I WANT TO SEE KC BLOW THE FUCC UP, BUT IT SEEMS LIKE EVERYBODY JUS GETTING INTO THE GAME WITHOUT THINKING STRATEGICALLY(PLANNING AHEAD)

Sep 9, 2005
SCRILLI3300 said:
:ermm: DO YALL THINK THAT KC RAPPERS WORK HARD ENOUGH!!
I WANT TO KNOW WHAT ARE CERTAIN NIGGAS BLUE PRINT WHEN THEY CALL THEMSELF A RAPPER...WHATS YOUR INTENTIONS...

IM WITH THE TOWN REGARDLESS I WANT TO SEE KC BLOW THE FUCC UP, BUT IT SEEMS LIKE EVERYBODY JUS GETTING INTO THE GAME WITHOUT THINKING STRATEGICALLY(PLANNING AHEAD)
CHECK OUT THAT RAP OR DIE DVD, AND LISTEN TO I-ROCC, THATS THE ATTITUDE NIGGAS HERE NEED TO HAVE..

Nov 13, 2004
Niggaz need to start thinking outside the box. The term rapper has become so cheap. Be more than a rapper. Niggaz need to get up off the Bay shit and we need to attain our own idenity. And like I was sayin before these niggaz need to raise the bar. Mostly niggaz need to form a movement and stick to it and quit the sideline hating. But ultimately, being able to rap has very little to do with it. Niggaz in KC need swagger and style and marketablity. I've only seen a couple that possess these key elements. But to directly answer the question, no, the rappers in the town dont strategize.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
mafiaqueen said:
Niggaz need to start thinking outside the box. The term rapper has become so cheap. Be more than a rapper. Niggaz need to get up off the Bay shit and we need to attain our own idenity. And like I was sayin before these niggaz need to raise the bar. Mostly niggaz need to form a movement and stick to it and quit the sideline hating. But ultimately, being able to rap has very little to do with it. Niggaz in KC need swagger and style and marketablity. I've only seen a couple that possess these key elements. But to directly answer the question, no, the rappers in the town dont strategize.
I AGREE 4008083483084720847402382037%

good shit.

May 20, 2006
A lot of artists here fail to plan strategically, because they don't know how to think strategically. With a lot of these rappers trying to go through life with a 10th grade or less education, it's gonna be a hard road ahead regardless of what they are trying to be successful at.

Nov 13, 2004
mocheezkc said:
A lot of artists here fail to plan strategically, because they don't know how to think strategically. With a lot of these rappers trying to go through life with a 10th grade or less education, it's gonna be a hard road ahead regardless of what they are trying to be successful at.
Wow....I didnt even think of that but you fuckin right Cheez. Huh, cheez u a half ass intelligent hoodlum huh:) i like that. Good shit.

Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com
I ain't from KC... but I know where I'm at everybody claim they a rapper... but no one actually goes out and does their shit the right way, everybody is waiting for a handout or a bigshot in a Bentley to pull up while they rappin on their mama's porch and give them a deal.... cats don't understand that you have to MAKE this shit happen if you want it bad enough... hard work and sacrifice.... you have to grind to get what you want....

Oct 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
what i dont get is these artist got there cds out here local but try and get some KC music out of state and your shit outta luck . i'd have my music available at CD Baby , Amazon , Ebay and anywhere else so at least people can get there hands on . if 7th Heaven went out of business local artist would be screwed in this town .