How far DPG has fallen if this is true...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
"i jus comfirm that kurupt turn M.O.B. hes from L.P.Piru cuz he fell like he cant trust nobody cuz of his move he made with tha slobs so when i seen tha pitures 4 his new album cuz i got inside informents in deathrow lookin out so i no every move made in that hide out on wilshire blvd. so 2 all crips representin this cripppppppp **** !!!!!!!!!!!that ***** kurupt turned BLOOD PIRU so tha world must be comin 2 a end cuz suge gone put a record on kurupt & gitt him killed cuz hes worth more dead then alive!i jus gotta SAY 2 KURUPT WATCH OUT CUZ IM ON 1 ." - daz dillinger dpgrecordz.com

LOL someone send Daz back to scool Jesus H. Christ the grammer is the shitz.

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
^^ he used to be one of my favorites but he's just runnin his mouth now (his music is still pretty good though). he's making himself look bad. neither him or Suge are gonna touch eachother cause Suge doesn't wanna get locked up again and Daz is just scared period.

Jun 5, 2002
Da shit was on DPGrecordz.com. DAZ posted it on his own forum with his own username. So I'm feelin' it is most likely him saying that. Who's trippin? I'm just saying it's a tragic situation.

C

C-LIM

DAMN

I LUV KURRPT AND DAZ....TO BAD

BUT YOU KNOW SACRAMENTO RAP ARTIST HOLLOW-TIP USE TO CE A BLOOD FROM THE HEIGHTS DPHB...

BITCH ASS NIGGA

COHP THE NEW X-RAIDED YOU'LL HEAR ALL ABOUT IT

X-RAIDED/KINGPIN
"sac of indo" instores july 2nd

c-lim:devious:

Apr 25, 2002
i got folks that's crips from DPH...they moved there from SouthSideSac i think they was from STS if i'm correct...and they still represent...one of their best friends is a blood from out here...and he said they get nuthin but respect out there
so bangin must be coolin out these days in sac

May 14, 2002
If u listen to Eazy E's Str8 off da streetz of Compton Eazy say dat kurupt used to be a blood anyway so a transformer nigga surprise me he just hoppin on and off teams dat shit alone can get yo azz killed.

Jun 16, 2002
This is fucked up

Really sad. But I doubt that Daz will hurt Kurupt just because of that shit I mean they Daz N Kurupt it's like Master P N Silkk, Layzie N Flesh, Havoc & Prodeje (SCC) or Lynch & X-Raided. Mack 10 was a blood MC Eiht a crip but they still tight