How does this make you feel, Whitey McCracker???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

How does this make you feel?

• Total voters

Ike Turner

CDCR_#k775281
Jul 17, 2011
South San Jose
General Butt boy was supposed to be trolling this whole fucking time? Man, you fucking suck Hardy! You can't verbally harass people for shit.i thought you were just slow, retarded and lonely this whole time. You fucking failure, 1 luv my nigga.

Dec 5, 2011
I'm perfectly conent with the outcome of the thread. Every reply was pretty much basically what i anticipated. Considering I'm an outstanding troll and managed to perfectly mimic a poor one, i think it's fair to say i did a splendid job. People will think I'm pathetic for trying to deny I'm a poor troll, which will make them realize I'm not, because they wasted more than 10 seconds reading this bullshit text you've just read.

Ike Turner

CDCR_#k775281
Jul 17, 2011
South San Jose
I'm perfectly conent with the outcome of the thread. Every reply was pretty much basically what i anticipated. Considering I'm an outstanding troll and managed to perfectly mimic a poor one, i think it's fair to say i did a splendid job. People will think I'm pathetic for trying to deny I'm a poor troll, which will make them realize I'm not, because they wasted more than 10 seconds reading this bullshit text you've just read.
Fuck yo momma an dem:eek:

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
No doubt.

I got a few folks that try n clown on me cause I like my steaks well done / close to well done.

They eat that shit still bleeding... nasty.
steak is the only thing that can be bloody and still eaten

no red wings on my belt of notches lol that badge is not something im after lol