how does GLP straight out the lab and what we known fo sound? might want to by

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2002
I have Jt the bigga figga Don't Stop Till We Major, it sound old to me. Sound like he using a keyboard. I have also heard what we known for the song on West Coast Bad Boyz One it sound hard. Do GLP straight out the lab and what we known fo albums sound like that or old like don't stop till we major.

A.GEE

Sicc OG
Jul 15, 2002
STRAIGHT OUT THE LAB CLASSIC SHIT, COP THIS SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN THIS SHIT IS LIKE 10 YEARS OLD.

Apr 25, 2002
YEAH GET THAT STRAIGHT OUT THE LABB. IT MIGHT BE OLD, BUT IT GOT THAT HEAT. IT AINT NO OLD SCHOOL BEATS EITHER. STRAIGHT UP CLASSIC SHIT.

D-Mak

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
^^^^^^^^^^
agreed!!! You got to get that shit 4 sure....Were you in Hibernation or what....Sleeping on this 4 sooooo long!!!

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

i like What We Known Fo' better
i was luky to score a copy of the OG for only $50

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
somebody else paid $130 for this CD
did the dude that sold you this cd for 50 bones tell you that???

lmao @ 50 bucks for a motherfucking compact disc!!!!! lol

sorry im still lmao

lol

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!

bwahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

phil said:
i swear on everything i love i see that cd in bargain bins all the time

lmmfao!!!!!@50 dollars!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dogg, it was the OG copy of the CD... meaning that JT only printed a VERY limited amount of copies of it which didn't reach any major retail stores, meaning it's in HIGH demand on this board, meaning it's VERY valuable... paying $50 for this CD is nothing at all

i guarantee you didn't see the copy I have in the bargain bin

it was 5.0 who told me it went for $130

and for those who know, I paid $27 for my OG copy of Straight Out The Labb at gemm.com... Get Low/SMG logo and everything

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

layziemarv said:
I was the one who sold the OG What We Known Fo for $130 to Rilla g. The og Straight Out The Labb can be sellable around $30-$50 the most.
let em' know