how do you think other rapper are gonna think.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 18, 2002
yea, i think it would be amazing... Dr. Dre is prolly shittin his pants right now.. like what the fuck is this dude thinkin..

these people dont want tech to come out of the underground tho.. they know a lot of their CAREERS would be in jeopardy then.. they like shit, i can't flow at all, & this dude is amazing,, how the hell we gonna get our meal ticket?

peace

Aug 21, 2002
They will be very upset because they know that he is right, but think that their input will silence Tech and what he is saying, but as soon as Tech is interviewed by MTV or BET and gets the word out on the truth and how people are getting pimped by artist cause they are throwing together bunk shit and expect us to go buy that shit. Tech is right whenever they are done!

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
It's not Ja Rule's fault he sucks.....it's the people who signed him and made him into the star that he is. Some people get complacent like Jay-Z and just start making the same songs over and over and over again....and Dre using recycled beats. They do this because the record labels WANT them to do it.

Great example.....Jimmy Iovine from Interscope records....

on an interview i saw.....behind the music or some shit about Eminem...The Marshall Mathers LP was finished....done.....complete....then that little prick Iovine sticks his head in the studio and says Em needs to do one more song. A song that is going to be his big single and get a lot of radio play....."THE REAL SLIM SHADY".....quite possiblly the worst song I've ever heard by eminem. I like Em....he's on of the top 5 rappers in the game today. BUT...he's a pawn just like everyone else who is getting 5 or 6 points on their contracts. The industry is controlled by the men with the money....they say what's tight and they say what gets played. Dre, Jay-Z, Eminem, Ja Rule......they will all still be around.....nothing is going to change as long as the people who DONT listen to rap, control the rap game! It's a business, you do what you gotta do to make money...you go with what is hot. There seems to be no "artistic freedom" any more. If there is, its kept on a short leash. What happened to "Fuck the Police", "Me So Horny", "Cop Killer"?

I'll tell you what happened.....the industry moguls now days are too pussy to put that shit out there. The artist may WANT to do that shit and probablly records it, but it never sees the light of day.

Anyone see my point in there?

Nick

Sep 6, 2002
eminem keeps a good balance he makes wack commercial shit and dope ass underground shit like his new green lantern mixtape disse to benzino.

true or not true

and who is gonna have the ballz to put tech on a mixtape

Nov 29, 2002
What is underground?
I guess tech is starting this F.T.I Campain because he wanna get paid ! He wants to leave the underground to make money!
Does anybody got the new Bone it´s still thuggish rughish but they will sell 2 mio anyway
so stop writing tech is so true and real of course he is but he need the bill that´s all .
Sorry but it´s all aboit the money man

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

techn9nehq said:
....."THE REAL SLIM SHADY".....quite possiblly the worst song I've ever heard by eminem.
omg........such a true statement......i thought ...."what the fuck is he thinking when iheard this shit"........

techn9nehq said:
What happened to "Fuck the Police", "Me So Horny", "Cop Killer"?
whats sad is...........Dr.Dre was in that era.....when people were just doing what they wanted!!!........

techn9nehq said:
Anyone see my point in there?

Nick
i did.......good one!!

en9n hcet said:
so stop writing tech is so true and real of course he is but he need the bill that´s all .
Sorry but it´s all aboit the money man
dont know how long you been a fan but this is all wrong!!!

just your 2nd post.......and already lookin stupid!!........
say what you know..........know what you say!!!
tech is not about the money......yeah he wants it......but more importantly he wants to bring rap back to what it was........"REAL"......

out!!!

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

vincn9ne said:
who is gonna have the ballz to put tech on a mixtape
i did see tech on a mix-tape........when i find it again i will give you the adress to see it!!......it was "ima playa".....with all that jay-z ja-rule shit too........

i was trippin....at first.......cause i thought the same thing........but when i saw that i was FINALLY someone is realizing!!......

out!!!

Oct 31, 2002
Tech should be careful not to offend the wrong people, this could hurt him more than help him. Do you think that he'll have an easy time getting radio play, distrubition, and video rotation if he said fuck em all I don't need them? Sorry to say it but with out that he'll be stuck as an underground artist with out certain resources.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

i believe that for every 1 person that does not want music on the internet (kazaa) there are 10 people that do!!...
the fans will decide this .........
like said before......TECH aint got nothin to loose....BUT hella a shit to gain!!....

out!!

Oct 31, 2002
Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought we were talking about Kaza. Now if people can download, for free, AP from Kaza what's going to stop them from down loading the next Tech ablum and the one after that and so on. There's a difference between letting someone hear what they're buying before they buy it and letting them download it for free. There for he shouldn't support Kaza because it will still allow people to get a hold of his, and other artist, shit for free. If he wants to let people hear what they're getting before they buy it he should let them stream it off his web site or something.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

you can do the same thing with any album out there.........

so tell me how do you think ja-rule, jay-z, eminem, etc.etc......go platinum????
their albums are on the internet...........but yet people still buy their shit.!!!

once you get enough fans you will always go "gold" or more!!

see tech doesnt have the publicity that they have..........his face and name isnt on every mtv commercial or ad..........
so he is doing this to gain that!!!...
yeah kazaa is a huge part of downloading music on the internet........so you are CORRECTED!!..........