How do you feel about local radio stations in KC??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2004
DALLAS IS COOL AND WE GETS HELLA LOVE FROM BRANDI GARCIA AT THE BOX N HTOWN...IM GETTING READY TO GO BACK ON THE BIG RADIO PROMO TOUR W/ MIMS SO IM LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK AT ALL THE STATIONS AGAIN.

Jun 24, 2004
If they( Skatter & co) put enough promotional $$$ into it & they have a good radio rep then yeah they should...Im also working with a group called BANG CITY outta NY/FL they had a regional hit with "Say Cheese"..They are now back with another record that is starting to get spins called "Stuntin on You" they have a big radio rep pushing them and he has worked at Def Jam..Ruff Ryders..Rocafella and he can get them the hundreds of spins they need..So Im starting to see how this works..Dude aint cheap at all(it would cost you a new car what he charges) so Im gonna use him for my single w/ HOLLY "Money dont Stop".

Also DMajor is co-owner of Digiwaxx( everyone trying to get in the game should know who this company is) and a member of Bang City there next single which is being called the big cross over record is produced by us "Me & U" which is on my page.

Like I said im through dealing with KC radio ...Make a good record..Get a good record rep that knows what the hell there doing and get it to as many outlets as possible.

Also Myron D(@ 103) told me "This is why im hot" wasnt a hit when I first brought it to him just something for u all 2 remember

Aug 31, 2005
So Skatter & Snug have a hot single for their upcoming album that features Young Buck.....will they get any play??????
S+S WAS GETTIN SPINS ON KPRS WITHOUT BUCK...THAT "BLOCK PARTY" JOINT WAS IN ROTATION...NOT SURE THA EXACT #'S THO. THEY WORKED THAT SINGLE REAL GOOD AT THA TIME AND IT HELPED THA SONG GET SPINS IN THA CLUB TOO...
IF YOU GOT A BANGA AND A TEAM TO HELP YOU PUSH YA SHIT THE RIGHT WAY RADIO WILL HAPPEN........

Like I said im through dealing with KC radio ...Make a good record..Get a good record rep that knows what the hell there doing and get it to as many outlets as possible.

Also Myron D(@ 103) told me "This is why im hot" wasnt a hit when I first brought it to him just something for u all 2 remember
A GOOD RECORD REP IS PRETTY MUCH CALLED PAYOLA.......IF YOU GOT THA CHIPS, U GETTIN SOME BURN...

MOST PD'S DON'T HAVE A CLUE ANYWAYS....THEIR CALLED PROGRAM DIRECTORS BECAUSE THEIR PUT IN PLACE TO PROGRAM THA LISTENERS...BASICALLY BRAINWASHIN IF U ASK ME. AND THE SONG U MENTIONED IS A GOOD EXAMPLE OF THAT.

KC RADIO IS NOT THA HARDEST THING IN THE WORLD TO CRACK, YOU JUST GOTTA KNOW THE FORMULA.....
BESIDES WHO HAS A BUZZ IN THA TOWN RIGHT NOW TO DESERVE ANY SPINS???? WHO DO U GUYS THINK SHOULD GETS SOME SPINS LOCALLY AND W/ WHAT SONGZ? JUST CURIOUS......

Jun 24, 2004
Mutt Having a good record rep dosent always translate into payola ive been to over 65 radio stations last yr and witness that shit our rep Kev has worked over 20 Platinum & Gold Albums and is highly respected. Kev has to believe in your record to even work it and we brought him a single that he's ready to work that feels it will do well on crossover/urban radio.

Make a good record point blank thats what were lacking from KC artist I kno a lotta cats are on that KC shit( however you wanna call it) but the ones who will win need to think outside the box with new fresh ideas (Thats what I talk about at music conferences)

I take chances with making good music thats why im able to get placements on major albums & TV placements( I kno that has nothing to do with radio but hey I said it)

My artist will get played on radio because we have a great team and we make classic music.

Aug 31, 2005
they have a big radio rep pushing them and he has worked at Def Jam..Ruff Ryders..Rocafella and he can get them the hundreds of spins they need..So Im starting to see how this works..Dude aint cheap at all(it would cost you a new car what he charges) so Im gonna use him for my single w/ HOLLY "Money dont Stop".

OK, IT'S PRETTY MUCH PAYOLA THOUGH HOWEVER U KUT IT. YOU SAID IT RIGHT THERE...