How do y'all feel?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 25, 2009
I want to know how the real Nortenos feel when they hear other Nortenos specifically the new generation say the word "blood"? I grew up with a lot of Nortenos and to my understanding you guys are supposed to only say eNe or carnale. 'Cause of that misunderstanding when i was younger i used to get into it with Oak Park Nortenos 'cause Oak Park is a blood and Norte hood and out here it's so diverse that we have Mexican bloods and Blacc Nortes and i couldn't tell whether they were a B or an N 'cause of the way they talked.

May 3, 2005
I want to know how the real Nortenos feel when they hear other Nortenos specifically the new generation say the word "blood"? I grew up with a lot of Nortenos and to my understanding you guys are supposed to only say eNe or carnale. 'Cause of that misunderstanding when i was younger i used to get into it with Oak Park Nortenos 'cause Oak Park is a blood and Norte hood and out here it's so diverse that we have Mexican bloods and Blacc Nortes and i couldn't tell whether they were a B or an N 'cause of the way they talked.
SHUT UP NIGGA

Jul 29, 2009
East Palo Alto, Ca
its just were your frm. In epa we say blood, n my folx in rwc say cuzzo or cuz, but as for what cause your in, im a norteno, I could dress in blue and be harder than any nigga wearing red claiming to be a norteno. Clothes and colors don't matter, shit all the nortenos in pen wear blue, it matters what you rep nigga. Fuck how you talk, its what your fuckn reppin.

Apr 15, 2006
figboot???? I dont get it r u askin if that's what they would do or if that's how i could tell them apart?
Look manne, when im with my homies we all call each other blood,nigga,potna,homie. Aint no animosity cause thats how we talk in the East bay, i aint ever once had some one out here get @ me on how i talk cause thats how we all talk. Unless you from outta town, where as there you need to keep ur mouth shut and be informed not try to inform. Ive been all over, and when I'm in certain places that dont talk like that I try to keep certains words from rollin out cause im an educated gangster and I know the get down from all around. I aint really trippin at how a next mothafucka talk cause the world gon keep turnin and like Reese said its yo environment mane and mothafuckaz need to quit hatin on the bay.

Sep 21, 2006
TO ME IT DONT MATTER HOW U TALK OR DRESS,HYPHY OR GANGSTER,WE ALL GET DOWN THE SAME AINT NUTHIN THAT REALLY MUCH SEPERATES US,THATS WHAT STARTS ALL THIS RED ON RED CRIME,TO BE HONEST IT DOES MAKE ME MAD WHEN HOMBOYS FIGHT EACH OTHER OFF OF DUMBSHIT LIKE THE WAY WE TALK OR DRESS.CMON WE SHOULD BE WORRIED ABOUT KEEPIN OUR HOOD N TOWN SKRAP FREE..

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
uh.................
:eyecross:
huh?!?

May 2, 2009
SAYING BLOOD IN NORTHERN CALI FOR THE MOST PART, HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE BLOOD GANG AND... IT'S JUST ANOTHER WAY OF SAYING ''HOMIE.''

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
man i'll say shit like ''graciaz a ti'' or ''si'mon, ''firme'', ''trucha'' etc.
and 15 secondz later say ''shoot that bleezy allready you bitch ass nigga''
and be talkin to tha same homeboy......honestly, its 2010 why is this still a topic?
huh, blood...
well, ene...
answer me, nigga...
man, fuck this fool carnal!

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
i think it just ur soroundings that influence u. see me im from atlanta ... so we got a whole diferent slang none of that "hyphy" beezy type of shit ... we on that dope boy tip
but as far as the homies saying "blood" or cuz , i havent heard that yet... it would probably trip me out...

Oct 13, 2009
Shit were I'm frm we say blood but to be honest I like to say ene n I like all that brown pride norte movement feel me but out here homies like to get shit twisted n say that all that shit is for skrapas but shit I like old school then all the new generation.... but I mean every hood is different.... n use many terms

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
SAYING BLOOD IN NORTHERN CALI FOR THE MOST PART, HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE BLOOD GANG AND... IT'S JUST ANOTHER WAY OF SAYING ''HOMIE.''
exactly,just like the word nigga..i hate when people say nortes try to act black cuz they say the word nigga,man if anything asains say nigga more than anybody.all that slang and talk on the streets dont mean shit homies can be sayin whats up cuz and no one gives a fuck, in prison thats a different story.