HOW DO YALL FEEL ABOUT SAM GOODY CLOSING???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2003
HOW DO YALL FEEL ABOUT SAM GOODY CLOSEING???

SAM GOODY AT THE LANDING SHOPPING CENTER IS SHUTTING DOWN, BUT THEY HAVE A %10 TO %30 OFF OF EVERYTHING!!!
LAST BUT NOT LEASED I WAS WONDERING WHAT IS YALL FAVORITE RECORD STORE IN KANSAS CITY???

May 2, 2002
Shit, the Sam Goody in the Northland has been closed for quite a while. Its been a little over a year since I've bought a cd.

I really don't have a "favorite" because I don't buy cds that often.

May 2, 2002
NINE1TREY said:
fuck Sam Goody they usuallly chargin way too much anyway...
exactly. their prices were like $15.99-17.99 for a cd, and thats without tax. if you wanna shell out that much money for a cd, more power to ya.

Oct 2, 2002
www.phatact.de
Albums should cost only 10 $ so everybody can buy that !!!
I think the prices are too high either , so they need to push the prize back ...
If even underground rappers put their shit out for 15 $ it´s sad cuz it´s all about the money ...
Sad but no way to change it ?

emediadistribution.net

what's up It's a reason for everything. "THE NEW MUSIC INDUSTRY IS HERE" my company has came up with a way to securely distribute underground hip hop, rock,jazz,r&b,reggae on the internet, the site is www.emediadistribution.net. Don't worry 7th heaven probably won't be around much longer either. If your a independant label or artist and you want worldwide distribution without the hassel of a label contact me ar [email protected].

Feb 23, 2003
Grim said:
shit I wouldnt buy any cd from a store in the Mall....all that shit is expensive as fuck.....Music Vizion in Mission Mall has cheap prices though.....the best store in KC are 7th Heaven
WHERE IS MISSION MALL?? OK I AGREE 7TH HEAVEN IS THE BEST RECORD STORE IN K.C. BUT THEY ARE NOT CHEAP EITHER.. DON'T FORGET ABOUT STREETSIDE RECORDS THATS A GOOD RECORD STORE TOO...