HOW DO U PUT BEAT SAMPLES ON THE NET USING MUSIC MATCH?????????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
I JUS DOWNLOADED THIS MUSIC MATCH CUZ SOMEONE TOLD ME U CAN PUT BEATS ON THE NET. I GOT BEATS I WANT TO SHOW PEOPLES. HOW DO I PUT THEM THE BEATS AS A LINK SO PEOPLEZ CAN CLICK IT AND LISTEN????????

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
Ness said:
I JUS DOWNLOADED THIS MUSIC MATCH CUZ SOMEONE TOLD ME U CAN PUT BEATS ON THE NET. I GOT BEATS I WANT TO SHOW PEOPLES. HOW DO I PUT THEM THE BEATS AS A LINK SO PEOPLEZ CAN CLICK IT AND LISTEN????????
He probably ment if you had beats on cd, you could record them onto the computer with Music Match. Soundclick.com is good, I reccomend Dmusic.com.

May 16, 2002
I tried soundclick.com and they never emailed me and activation code. I registered for dmusic.com but how do I put me beats on there and get them on here so I can show peoples ????

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Ness said:
I tried soundclick.com and they never emailed me and activation code. I registered for dmusic.com but how do I put me beats on there and get them on here so I can show peoples ????
Record your beat down to wave......convert it to an 128kbps MP3 file......upload it to the net via your hosting service upload feature......etc, etc. Follow the directions.:confused:

Once they are uploaded and appear on your page.....come back here and post the address for us.....then kick back while assholes like me tell you how bad you suck. :classic:

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
See what happens. Normally I would just get to clownin' OFF TOP.....but I tried to be nice and help this time. Then I gotta be all kinds of faggots because somebody can't handle some sarcasm. Maybe you shouldn't post your beats.....we wouldn't want you to get all butt hurt and brittle when people tell you they ain't feelin' them.

Posting an mp3 online is not rocket science. :confused:

May 1, 2003

Mr. D-Sane said:

Posting an mp3 online is not rocket science. :confused:
To the contrary...I've discovered a new algorithm for digital transference of the Motion Picture Expert Group's
audio layer 3 format...now for sale at a hu$tler's price!