how do u deal with your own death part 2.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
shit, i think about that all the time....I don't know how to take it yet.....I know it's gonna happen, and there ain't shit I can do about it, so I try not to worry about it. I live my life day by day.

HOOP

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Countdown City, TX
www.afewleaves.com
I start thiñkiñ about how we're just part of ñature...
Like, we are made of mostly water añd need air just like all other organismz...And theñ I remember that ÑUTHIÑ lasts forever...
I thiñk about it ah lot wheñ I watch that "Crossiñg Over" show...
Shit'z real....
Oñly thiñg I fear about death, iz tha fact that humanz have ah huge amout of nervez that produce "paiñ"...
Tha "paiñ" iz sumpthiñ that I am worried about...

-HOOP

Apr 25, 2002
when i think about shit like that, i use it as motivation to fulfill all my dreams, cause i was watching this interview with some celebrity where they were asking him what are you scaried of and he were like, laying in my death bed and thinking about all the things he could of done in life but never did, having all those what-ifs in his mind, thats why when i see like a 40 year old guy workin at McDonalds i wonder if he really likes the life hes livin

Apr 25, 2002
I'm feeling what lunitunez said. I use it as motivation to wake up every morning, I don't think I would be a happy spirit if after death I spent eternity thinking what if. But I do admit that it scares me because of my daughter, if tomorrow I did not wake up I would stress about how SHE is going to take it, fuck my life, how will her's be after i'm gone, which is another reason why I make it a point to wake her up with a kiss, tell her that I love her and kiss her good bye when I drop her off, every day!!!! and tell her I love her and kiss her good night every night!!!!!

It's like they say life is a bitch and then you die

Apr 25, 2002
HOOP said:
I start thiñkiñ about how we're just part of ñature...
Like, we are made of mostly water añd need air just like all other organismz...And theñ I remember that ÑUTHIÑ lasts forever...
I thiñk about it ah lot wheñ I watch that "Crossiñg Over" show...
Shit'z real....
Oñly thiñg I fear about death, iz tha fact that humanz have ah huge amout of nervez that produce "paiñ"...
Tha "paiñ" iz sumpthiñ that I am worried about...

-HOOP

like fatal nyghtmare said " if it hurts , then your still alive"

death is just the beguning smile :D

C

Circulati0n

i dunno about that, i think about it lot but i try not to, but when u got ppl'z die'n so often around you, you get used to it, im just gonna live my life day by day just like sixxness said, but yea, i dont wanna die young, but then i dont wanna die old because there is gonna be somethin really bad shit gonna happen in this world in our age, look at whats goin on today over in the middle east, its about to end yo, on the real,

May 1, 2002
I'll try to make the best of my remaining life. I'll pray, talk to friends, and family, show love, chill a lil, think about my whole life and what ive done....n jus relax....pray....n wait for it to come...

-{bLaDe}