How do I.......?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2002
get free DirecTV?

I got the basic package but i want every channel and i dont wanna pay for it. Anybody know how to get it without payin 700 millon bucks a month?

May 8, 2002
i was looking on ebay and saw hella HU cards. they were all different prices so how much should one pay for one of these and also what channels do they get? just pay per views or all channels? im sure some of you got em so help me out. thanks

Aug 6, 2002
no I don't think it's a black box, it's cards like Big Zac said. I dont know it depends on what channels you want. Some even have all the channels on them.....

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
pitty4thebitti said:
there is a way..but you will eventually get caught, because they monitor that kinda stuff.
There's no way they can catch you.
Unless you're a jackass and connect your phone line to the reciever as the installation instructions ask you to do.
Or you can get nailed if you happen to be a DTV subscriber who suddenly throws a hacked card into the reciever.

First you get any HU card.
And then you get the card reader/programmer with software.
Then wallah!
You've unlocked all the channels.

Don't just buy the card though because your card will get zapped on the regular basis and thus you'll have to reprogram/unloop it.