How do i...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
what did u say and who did u piss off.
He pissed off Tech N9ne and damn near everyone on the SM forum...
I highly doubt you'll wanna read all 30 some pages... but yeah... even Tech gets on there...

http://siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=256574

Not sure if that's exactly why he wants a name/account change, but that's what I'm guessing. Oh yeah and his avatar... FTO = Fuck Travis Oguin and FGP= Fuck Grave Plott (which I do agree with ;), only the FGP though)

Man, I hope that's not why you wanna change your name/account cuz that would be pretty gay....

Evil Jesus

Its All Evil Jesus!
May 22, 2006
He pissed off Tech N9ne and damn near everyone on the SM forum...
I highly doubt you'll wanna read all 30 some pages... but yeah... even Tech gets on there...

http://siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=256574

Not sure if that's exactly why he wants a name/account change, but that's what I'm guessing. Oh yeah and his avatar... FTO = Fuck Travis Oguin and FGP= Fuck Grave Plott (which I do agree with ;), only the FGP though)

Man, I hope that's not why you wanna change your name/account cuz that would be pretty gay....
post up a cliff notes version cause i aint readin all that shit.

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
post up a cliff notes version cause i aint readin all that shit.
Ok, so Strange Music singed a distrubution deal with Grave Plott which consists of Killa C - some wack ass rapper who aint worth two pennies and Liquid Assassin - who has major potential as a solo artist, but not with Killa C... at least in my opinion.

Anyway... fans got some feelings and were givin' they opinions and what not, but then Sobman here comes on and says this:

i cant believe this

FTO

fuck it
Which stands for Fuck Travis Oguin. Which I believe in conclusion made Travis post this up...

You all have entirely too much time on your hands. Tech and I are very aware of exactly what we are doing here at Strange Music. We will also be venturing off into some heavy rock real soon.... does that mean that we have lost our minds and that the first rock album that we announce is going to "suck"??? You all need to open your ears and your minds up to different sounds and music; once you have done that and choose not to fuck with it then so be it. And the FGP and FTO thing....... do you really think that I give a fuck??? You are the same muthafucka's that are jeffn at the shows when I see you pussies in person. If not; tell me how you really feel the next time you see me in person. As a matter of fact just walk up to me and say FUCK YOU! I'm cool with that and would really love to meet you face to face. Good times. You should all try to take a more positive approach to things and cut out all of the negative energy; this shit is bad for your health. We are well aware that not all of you are going to like all of the music that we put out and we are cool with that. The fact is we want to be able to touch on several different genres of music; hints the name STRANGE......... T. O.
So then Tech comes on and says this...
you can have your opinions about killa c, you can have your opinion about l.a. but you CANNOT call yourself a fan of mine EVER if you come on my fuckin forum sayin some bullshit like fto. i dont give a fuck about havin your money or any fuckin thing when it comes to the respect my partner deserves.
And this...
the only reason you even get tech is because trav put his hard earned money in something HE believes in and this the muthafuckin thanx he gets?
And this...
imma tell ya like this when you say that to him you sayin it to me so FUCK MONEY BITCHES AND ANYTHING THAT COMES WIT IT WHEN IT COMES TO THE RESPECT MY PARTNER DESERVES.
And...
my real fans would say tech what the fuck are you thinkin but would trust me and trav due to our track record and wait till the release and then make their statements.
Then Sobman comes and says...
deserves? he doesn't deserve shit son thats why your still underground, and you'll always be there
And...
Why does everyone assume that we're all nerds from revenge of the nerds? If i goto a tech show, or see him in person in mn ill go up to him and say FTO

If i see TO ill tell him hes a fuckin retard and hes running shit wrong, his plan hasn't been working for 4 years, why should we wait another 4 for it to unfold?
And Tech continues...
its aproven fact that the people that disrespect trav for nothin are no longer with us. so dont be suprised if the forum is no longer here cause of bullshit and lack of respect and this is the place i love to go from time to time
And...
and to say ive been in the same place since i started just means you are a brand new fan that has never seen a tech show with only seven fans in attendence
oh and tech poppin up on mtv for free must be an easy task huh?
damn i wonder who made the alpha dog shit happen?
i can go on for days tellin yaw what trav does in that office as a matter of fact i can go on for yrs but im not cause im im done just made it to the la key club gotta bounce
Here Tech is talking about FTO in Sobmans Avatar:
sobman why the fuck you still here wit that bullshit under ya name blood huh? you must be one them niggas i left in the dust cause they were shady and now they hurt cause im gone huh? it makes sense
yaw gotta understand what i feel man. im passionate bout this shit dog and we built this shit from nothin and to here foul words bout trav man it fucked my whole mood at yesterdays show cause we are thankful for every fan we make but the ones who disrespect have to remember we street niggas with god given talents and we will snap no matter the case. WE WILL NOT SUCK ASS FOR MONEY.NEVER HAVE NEVER WILL
oops im at my home in la trippin cause i gotta hit the stage soon at the key club so i gotta get ready. sobman white black latina whatever, get that disrespectful shit off my board 4real
Sobman says...
tech its constructive critisim dude seriously do you know how bad the industry needs kabosh? You gonna put out 3 albums in 14 months after making us wait 4 years?

Seriously, WTF, it just doesn't make any sence

And not to mention how many strange alubums are spose to be out right now, feature presentation, word on tha streets, and what about live and direct?
And Tech replies...
sobman you must be retarted or something didnt you see my post about krizz shit being DONE? also SS being 3 songs away from being DONE? PROZAK album DONE with the first song with TWISTA and TECH on it CYPRESS and so on and so on? KABOSH is a band we puttin 2gether right now you fuckin idiot listen to me! thats why you got mlk so soon cause you had to wait for er. pay attention. now that we inked our deal with FONTANA and UNIVERSAL we can drop albums at will stay tuned WEIRDO. fto is not an opinion lose it. you dont know that nigga so chill
you say im supposed to be bigger than this but im not . the beauty of tech n9ne is that im just like you but with an abnormal talent. im not perfect so you might get me mad enough to bring my gangbangin past outta me. im not proud of some of the things ive done to people in my past and i cant change it. deal wit my imperfections if you would they can be pretty crazy if ignited. stay tuned. now i gotta go for trav have a cow bout me bein late. all the whole industry will be there to here me say FUCK EM.
So basically, Tech called Sobman out for sayin FTO (Fuck Travis Oguin)... so basically... Sobman is hated by one of his favorite artists aka Tech N9ne.

I think that's why he wants to change his name/account cuz everyone on the SM forum, including Tech, thinks what dude said about Trav was uncalled for.

Wow, how about them cliff notes? Ha, I was bored anyway...

So Sobman, if this isn't the reason you wanna change your account... what exactly is?