How did this song come to be???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 25, 2003
myspace.com
Aight I forget the name first off but someone here hopefully can give some insight to this track. The think that amazed me on it was that I think it had Bukshot of BCC and it had a newer recycled X verse on it too as well as the whole siccmade fam when Sicx (ewww) was still around. Can anyone give a track name or some insight on how Lynch worked with BCC. And how that X verse got on there??? Maybe it was just some home made mix but it was in good quality so?????

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
Aight I forget the name first off but someone here hopefully can give some insight to this track. The think that amazed me on it was that I think it had Bukshot of BCC and it had a newer recycled X verse on it too as well as the whole siccmade fam when Sicx (ewww) was still around. Can anyone give a track name or some insight on how Lynch worked with BCC. And how that X verse got on there??? Maybe it was just some home made mix but it was in good quality so?????
I think this iz the song u lookin for.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
I think you are talkin about the Midwest white dude Bukshot, song "The Virus" from the album "They Still Don't Love Me", featuring Lynch, X-Raided, P-Folks, Dubb Sakk, First Degree, Loki, correct?

Mar 25, 2003
myspace.com
damn I though it was Boot Camp Clicks Bukshot but regardless that song go hard.....And of course we reppin the Defendaz!!! 805 stand up

But yea if X and Lynch could just put out an EP together shit would prolly hit Indie Billborad status with right promotion.....especially if Strange backed it......