How did sur sets get started up north

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 19, 2007
we all know that there are sur sets up north and they been there for a while but how they get started? how did sets like hayward V$G or fremonts $PL or 19$T in $FM or even WP$ in south city. how did they really start

Apr 19, 2007
alot of the stuff you guys are saying are kinda funny. is there any one who give a real reason why and how they got started? i mean American me ain't really a good answer?

Oct 11, 2007
i'll give you my best answer of why. its probably cuz hella mexicanos immigrate to LA, the youngsters pick up the gangbanging culture and when they get deported they show the other youngsters out in mexico whats up with gangbangin in LA. thats why you got hella sur clicks in mexico. then you got hella migration up to the northern parts of the state and they bring that LA shit with them.

Apr 19, 2007
i'll give you my best answer of why. its probably cuz hella mexicanos immigrate to LA, the youngsters pick up the gangbanging culture and when they get deported they show the other youngsters out in mexico whats up with gangbangin in LA. thats why you got hella sur clicks in mexico. then you got hella migration up to the northern parts of the state and they bring that LA shit with them.
but can't we teach the younger immigrate about norte the ones who have not been to LA befor the ones from LA that moved to the NORTH teach them or is it allready to late for that?

May 2, 2002
it's sad how fools need to come onto websites now n days to learn about shit...go ask an older homie from your hood about this shit and get laced up...and if you ain't got nobody to ask or no hood then you need to quit actin and playin the role of somethin you shouldn't be playin around with. that solo bolo no varrio norteno shit won't get you too far....

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
the same way they started banging in little rock
That was a dark time in L.R.'s past. 21st and 23rd street's were on constant lock down and it was nowhere for outsider's to be after dark. My mom is an in-home LPN and took care of some kids in the 21st Street Projects. I've seen shit that most of my friends have only seen on tv.

Aug 14, 2007
we all know that there are sur sets up north and they been there for a while but how they get started? how did sets like hayward V$G or fremonts $PL or 19$T in $FM or even WP$ in south city. how did they really start
I DONT KNOW ABOUT THAT WPS SHIT IN SOUTH CITY... THEY DONT STAY OUT HERE... THEY BANG SOUTH CITY BUT THEY LIVE IN PACIFICA AND DALY CITY?

Nov 16, 2006
but can't we teach the younger immigrate about norte the ones who have not been to LA befor the ones from LA that moved to the NORTH teach them or is it allready to late for that?
seems like a lot of nortenos look down on paisas and other latin american immigrants. a lot of the time they are labeled as "scraps" just because they just got here from latin america.

Nov 1, 2005
seems like a lot of nortenos look down on paisas and other latin american immigrants. a lot of the time they are labeled as "scraps" just because they just got here from latin america.
that shits a trip..at first the nortenos were the paisa/farmers that were looked down on by southern chicanos and now its the other way around..shit just keeps going in cycles but in the end raza keeps killing raza,the gavacho sits on the sideline enjoying the show and keeping the real power.

Nov 21, 2007
YALL SHOULDNT EVEN BE SAYIN SHIT BOUT YALL HOODZ ON THE INTERNET..FOR ALL WE KNO THIS FOOL COULD BE A PIG..LEAVE STREET SHIT IN THE STREETZ
^
I could have gone into more detail but i didnt. Pigz ask me all the time if im runnin wit Astreet.

But i deleted my shit cuz this cat has been up on here asking hella questions before about my hood and the surrounding area..