how come tl didnt rap on some of the n2deep records?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 25, 2003
I was just wondering why tl didnt rap on the slightly pimpish record and why he only did one song on the rumble? i thought the first two n2deep records were amazing. i would love to see jay tee and tl rap all the songs on a new record. maybe this will come true some day. lates

Feb 19, 2003
Yup. I vaguely remember Jay Tee telling MURDER DOG (back in '99 when SLIGHTLY PIMPISH was coming out) that TL (at that time) "just wasn't feeling the Rap thing anymore" or something like that. Which is certainly TL's prerogative--if your heart's not in something, you shouldn't do it...

I think TL's been touring w/ Jay Tee again in recent months, though, so that might bode well for the future (in terms of another possible N2Deep CD with the original crew).

PEACE!

Feb 19, 2003
Gold Deez said:
that'd be tight azz hell if they both got down on a new disc...
Sure. "Dope 4 Sale", from the JOHNNY Z compilation 707 THE SEQUAL showed that the combination still works. We'll just have to see what Jay and TL are up to...

PEACE!

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
sav-man said:
Sure. "Dope 4 Sale", from the JOHNNY Z compilation 707 THE SEQUAL showed that the combination still works. We'll just have to see what Jay and TL are up to...

PEACE!
thats what i was thinking

May 18, 2002
hogg-nuts said:
I was just wondering why tl didnt rap on the slightly pimpish record and why he only did one song on the rumble? i thought the first two n2deep records were amazing. i would love to see jay tee and tl rap all the songs on a new record. maybe this will come true some day. lates
TL was locked up for a min he did his time and just got out not too long ago.... Jay Tee's own words...