How Come Lynch aint on Tour?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 23, 2007
well as my grand pappy told me many moons ago...you can shit in one hand and hope in the other....and just see which one gets full first...

Feb 9, 2006
No it wuldnt...seen kaliko n kutt erry time is repetitive. Id rather see lynch than both of those two
Ur fuckin trippin. Krizz and Kutt put on a WAY better show than Lynch. Lynch's live set blows. NOBODY was feelin Lynch when he was here earlier this year. Id choose a Krizz/Kutt set over Lynch's ANY day.

Mar 7, 2004
well at the begining of the year he didnt have a sick ass album out. so i can see why he was hateted at first. now maybe he'll take all this negitive feedback and work on his stage prformance cause i do agree from what ive seen he sucks on stage. Still my fav rapper though.

Jan 5, 2010
Yall are crazy. Kalikos solo set is corny as hell. Kutts is good for a lil bit but then it becomes blah. Lynch's set much better in comparison and I believe it was some what shorter than the other two.

Apr 9, 2005
www.myspace.com
i am a lynch fan and always will be, but ive only been to 1 strange show and that was strange days. i felt like lynch was out of place. i dont think his performance was BAD, but his energy was not the same as everyone else (and rightfully so, his music doesnt have the same energy as theirs). it was like the show was escalating in energy and anticipation, crowd was moshing, loud, etc but then lynch came out...