How come Husalah aint mentioned as the best in the bay?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 3, 2005
I never hear any talk about Husalah of the mob bein one of the best in the bay...I think this nigga the best in the bay right now...He never come weak and spit that mob shit...How yall feel about Hus?

Dec 9, 2005
Because he isn't one of the best in The Bay.

Real or not...if the shit doesn't sound good, you've already lost my attention.

Mar 11, 2006
HUS! if Fukin Raw! wat ya mean his style suks?? his style's unique! hus got flows fo days! jus listen to his shit! off top! if ya gon hate!! hate afta ya kno wuts up! treal shit one good sone dat shows his skills is "zestways" on da animal planet mixtape! n "non-stop" on one of da demoliton men mixtapes peep it!

Mar 3, 2005
Cevo_DA_Great said:
HUS! if Fukin Raw! wat ya mean his style suks?? his style's unique! hus got flows fo days! jus listen to his shit! off top! if ya gon hate!! hate afta ya kno wuts up! treal shit one good sone dat shows his skills is "zestways" on da animal planet mixtape! n "non-stop" on one of da demoliton men mixtapes peep it!
Thats what I was sayin...Hus a beast on the mic...cuzzo got flows for days

Kavie

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.kavierocks.com
The last thing that I heard Hus come hard on is "Mob Life" on AP.9's "Headshotz". He had a few verses hear and there that were good, but for the most part he's not as good as he was in his Mob Figaz days. And I was very disappointed with "Dope, Guns And Religion". After waiting on "Harsh Reality" to come out for the past 4-5 years, his first solo could have been A LOT better. That's just my opinion. And yes, most times he is off beat, ha ha.

J:M

Sicc OG
Feb 4, 2004
Cause his delivery is RAW. RAW like Webster's dictionary RAW. His sound and flow is sick when his words rhyme and he's not jumping bars. Anyway that's the technical reason I don't think he's even close to being one of the best. Needs to work on it and he'll get there, at least get to Jacka's level.

"Mob Life" on AP9's "pre-album" is a good example of everything sounding great as mentioned above. It's just not too often I hear him flow like that.