How can u do this to ur fucking kid!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
wow.. I couldn't even read all of that, about his dad I had to stop.

I don't give a fuck if "life" is more of a punishment then execution. That fagot just deserves to die.

Fuck.. I went back and finished reading about him. he better not get paroled, that's bullshit.

May 31, 2007
Hella fucked up to do this, and then to a kid thats not even one fuckin year old yet, and then add ITS YOUR SON.

But LOL @ the judge tellin dude hes gonna rot in Hell.. Gangsta ass judge

and also LOL @ the News people giving out unneeded information that was obviously suppose to be underwraps.. At the end there all like.. "Oh yea.. in case your his dad out there the reason you cant find him is cuz he changed his name from Brian to Bryyan"

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
what a fucking idiot that guy is...he went about it the wrong way...why take the chance that medecine will keep the kid alive and having a sick kid would be a even bigger burden...what he should have done is shake the kid, stuffed it in a bag and tossed him in a dumpster...i mean, you wnat to avoid paying child support you get rid of it instead of adding medical bills on top of feeding the kid.