How Can A nigga Get On

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2002
cdbaby.com
Was Really Done Deal... I been really tryna get Quinn on a track, cuz as far as the Bay and the game in gneral goes, he's on the right path... i don't believe many other artist are.. he actually sees somethign other than casha nd bitches... anyway, much love to that record label... i was juss wonderin how does a hungry yougn nigga like myself get quinn on a track and not break myself for what i already don't got... I GOT HEAT.. I FEEL WE ON THE SAME PAGE... I even think If i could meet with him on soem bizness shit, we could do a whole album together.. but im not sayin thas what i wnat.. juss leta yougn nigga know..

keep it positive ya'll.. we loosin too mnay niggas on some bullshit..

Charles Jay

Apr 26, 2002
www.streetcredmg.com
I appreciate what you saying Quinn does too hw is right here reading everything! We could probaly work something out but it will have to be later cuz Shit is real hectic right now! Quinn is working on his solo, promoting the Fam, and we are in the middle of a Big powermove so We've been in alot of metings with companies as well as rappers! Just stay at us Pimp!

D

DEO510

Done Deal dont imitate no one. Stop giving props to East Coast Gear. Yall need to be on your dick like GEt Low in 1994. Dont depend on E-40 or any other cat to boost you up. Dont ride others coat tails. Young Know should bust out solo. Trust me I know he can be your hit maker. Y'all had the all star team
Young Know, Sky Skers and San Quinn.

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

Done Deal Ceo said:
Who are we trying to imitate? & Who's relying on e40? what????????? East coast gear? who the hell is that? and what the fuck are you talking about?
just don't pay any attention to his bitch ass
i'll handle him myself............

Jun 14, 2002
Colorado Springs, CO
DEO510 said:
Done Deal dont imitate no one. Stop giving props to East Coast Gear. Yall need to be on your dick like GEt Low in 1994. Dont depend on E-40 or any other cat to boost you up. Dont ride others coat tails. Young Know should bust out solo. Trust me I know he can be your hit maker. Y'all had the all star team
As I can see you've been banned already, but who the fuck are you to be sayin that shit. I ain't never heard so much bullshit in my life.

M-PHIVE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.silasakasmiggdirtee.2ya.com
DEO510 said:
HUH? DID I MISS SOMETHING?