How bout them Lakers?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
Come on now....Don't hate on the NBA Champs!!! After this year, nobody can take a 3-peat away...kill all that NEXT year talk...this is THIS year!!

May 15, 2002
www.oaklandbanshees.com
For all ya'll that say FUCK LA:

Ya'll are some str8 HATERS!!!!!! How come none of ya'll can just say hey at least we made it to game 7 and we ALMOST pulled through. It was a fight for both teams all the way...But the champs came out on top and you can't change that.

Fila

www.sactownradio.com
Apr 25, 2002
www.sactownradio.com
NOW LETS HOPE THAT THE LAKERS WILL START TO ACT LIKE CHAMPIONS. THAT MEANS NO CRYING LIKE A LIL' BITCH AND CALLING THE OTHER TEAM "CHEATERS" AND NO FAKING FOOD POISIONING.

May 14, 2002
Congrats to the Lake Show as if they need it, they used to this. Very disappointing game. I think it was someone on this board that told me what I would be saying this like every other year, but Kings 2003 biiiitch!

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
Can't hate the Lakers they only took what was handed to them. What were they supposed to do? Say, "No, don't hand us game 6 on a silver platter we don't deserve it."? Nah. If I'm bitter toward anyone, it's the refs. They plunger raped the Kings and everyone knows it.

May 4, 2002
No more talk about the Kings yall.

For the 3rd straight year they've been tossed outta the playoffs by the Show. End of discussion.

Lets focus on this 3PEAT at hand !!!

OH MY !! ITS A BEAUTIFUL THANG !!!

:cheeky: