How about them Auburn Tigers?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 6, 2002
Gyeah, that's right bitches. I told you all we wasnt playin this year, and lokkie here- we done effed around and now we chasing the nat'l title! WE gunning for you USC! (after we beat Bamma next week, beat Ga again, then it's gonna be on in the Orange bowl sissies!) :siccness:

Aug 20, 2004
Both Auburn RB's are up for the Doak Walker award...now if that aint hogg shit at its finest..i dont know what is...

Even though UO is filthy..the SEC is the best conference top to bottom in the nation...they SHOULD be number 1 in the BCS...condsiderin that the Pac-10 is ver mediocre at BEST this year....but you know the system is fucked...

Jun 24, 2004
I think yall got it backwards, oklahoma should be #2 and Auburn #1. USC should be #3 they have played 1 tough team all year. Not to mention some close calls to unranked teams.

Jun 18, 2004
Jae Reekay said:
Both Auburn RB's are up for the Doak Walker award...now if that aint hogg shit at its finest..i dont know what is...

Even though UO is filthy..the SEC is the best conference top to bottom in the nation...they SHOULD be number 1 in the BCS...condsiderin that the Pac-10 is ver mediocre at BEST this year....but you know the system is fucked...
Everyone always doubts the Pac 10...it's because they always beat up on each other...USC, Cal, ASU...those are going to be some hard teams during bowl week, watch.

Jan 9, 2004
How can they be beatable if they didnt get beat? But I would like to see Auburn and USC go head-to-head just to prove all you USC haters wrong.

Jul 6, 2002
TOKZTLI said:
How can they be beatable if they didnt get beat? But I would like to see Auburn and USC go head-to-head just to prove all you USC haters wrong.

Much love on this post fah-sho!

But on the rilla, USC and AU played eachother two years in a row, and both times USC came up with the win....So, yes, I agree, and would love to see AU redeem themselves. Actually, they may have not lost those two years if there wasnt sucha qb controversy at AU (during 2002-3) when Cobb (a whiteboy) was selected as the starting qb when Jason Campbell should've been puttin it down... Ya know?

So, um, lemme tell y'all like this before everybody starts jumpin on the Tiger bandwagon...When you see me dipped in my "Urnge" & Blue it's not b/c I am a fan, it's b/c I am an Alumni Beeeeeeyotch! :siccness:

Jul 6, 2002
Can some one volunteer and just tell me exactly who Tennessee is?

AU didnt blow them out of the water as many expected them to, but even with an interception, and two fumbles, we still made it out on top!

WAR DAMN EAGLE