How about a tech Merch List/value list?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 9, 2006
Word. Ive always big into collecting what i was always into. And since i was lookin through the discography thread, i figured, why not try to compile a list of all tech n9ne merch, and values. Or atleast the older shit. I havent seen much old tech merch, but there had to be some old ass shirts and whatnot. Any one care to share some knowledge / pics you may have of some shit? And while im at it, any idea to the rarity of a cloudy eyed stroll/ mitch bade Midwest side vinyl? Either way, i figured this is a good way to get all the og's and educated to come together and get this up and running.

Sep 24, 2006
why do people like dastoned always flame someone for asking what they feel is a serious question shit he is a tech n9ne fan wanting to get info on tech merch if you have a problem with that and want to flame people then imo you do not belong on this board because u are not mature enough

Sep 24, 2006
i mean ive only been a member for a few months but every thread i click into you see nothing but people flaming other people and yes sometimes they deserve but mr. dub was asking a serious question that he doesnt deserve to get flamed over maybe if we got people who are here to talk about tech and help each other out instead of flaming everyone this board could run a little better

Nov 7, 2006
^^ i agree, pretty much said the same thing once. but ppl wont listen and will find any reason to be a cyber tough guy so if ya dont it like nrodgers do what i do. ignore it lol cuz i highly doubt anyone will stop

Oct 20, 2003
It's a bad idea regardless......once theres a pricelist to go over then we're gonna have hundreds upon hundreds of people buying up all techs shit, bidding on auctions etc....just to make a buck. I've seen it a million times, motherfuckers that dont even care about the artist or his music, they just see dollar signs and then everything gets inflated for us normal fans that arent trying to make a profit, us fans that genuinly care for the music aspect.

Oct 20, 2003
and by the way DaStonedGangsta, your auction is ridiculously overpriced...just last week i saw a lock of techs pubes going for 59.99 and that was with free shipping.

Nov 7, 2006
Psycho_Tech said:
It's a bad idea regardless......once theres a pricelist to go over then we're gonna have hundreds upon hundreds of people buying up all techs shit, bidding on auctions etc....just to make a buck. I've seen it a million times, motherfuckers that dont even care about the artist or his music, they just see dollar signs and then everything gets inflated for us normal fans that arent trying to make a profit, us fans that genuinly care for the music aspect.
i feel ya trust me. but u gotta remember everyone has they own opinion on things and some ppl mite wanna do this shit. all i'm tryin to say is if ya dont sumthin then we should just ignore it cuz there is no point to bitchin about it online. except for swick and hq cuz if they dont like shit they can just delete it lol

Jan 28, 2005
Psycho_Tech said:

I know exactly what you're talking about. Before the industrial revolution, I was SOOO into raising cattle. Now all of a sudden I got these assholes doing it just to make a quick buck.

Nov 9, 2006
Some one said "It's a bad idea regardless......once theres a pricelist to go over then we're gonna have hundreds upon hundreds of people buying up all techs shit, bidding on auctions etc....just to make a buck. I've seen it a million times, motherfuckers that dont even care about the artist or his music, they just see dollar signs and then everything gets inflated for us normal fans that arent trying to make a profit, us fans that genuinly care for the music aspect."

uhh. yeah. cuz i mean, star wars doesnt have books and websites on values...or stamps, or coins, or anything in the world. That was hands down, the most stupid comment ive read. If someone sees a certain tech shirt is worth x amount, there not gonna run out, track it down, and re sell it. And if they do, there paying the amount equivalent to what its worth in the first place. I just figured it would be cool to see whats out there, to know whats rare and whatnot. Seeing how i didnt live in KC back in whatever years, i wouldnt know about a "the worst" shirt, that was maybe printed up for one show, or whatever, know what im sayin? A listing and ballpark values thread/site wouldnt be bad. just more tech knowledge out there. and word at the endless flaming. shit is lame. But oh well, i guess this will never happen seeing how all the entrepreneurs and business men out there are just looking to buy up all the rare tech merch once we post the list of whats rare and valuable!!! Everything worth collecting in this world, has some sort of resources of values, presses, and all that. oh well.