houston texas reccommendations

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2007
Luby's (everybody says it's nasty but i still like it)...
Kelly's Restraunt (Hella Bomb)
Luther's BBQ
Whataburger
Screwed Up Tapes & Record on Cullen Rd. (Slap that bitch ass Flip if you see'um)
The Galleria Mall
They got Drive thru liquor stores...
You can bring your own ice chest full of beer and liqour in the strip clubs.
Bring your own weed unless you like Bammer cuz thats all they got.

Apr 25, 2002
Luby's (everybody says it's nasty but i still like it)...

You can bring your own ice chest full of beer and liqour in the strip clubs.
QUOTE]

you sir have captured my attention with that one. that sounds crazy is that just at the grimy clubs? or every1

drive thru liq stores are common, got em in the bay.

Sep 17, 2007
you sir have captured my attention with that one. that sounds crazy is that just at the grimy clubs? or every1
QUOTE]

not sure if itz all of them but the one i went to in Pasadena off Spencer across from the Fiesta Grocery store they let us in wit it. And it was full nude. So it was all good. It was lightweight grimey. But the bitches still looked good. The play nuttin but gangsta shit too.

i call my brother tonight see what itz called.

Nov 5, 2004
heading to houston for the fourth of july weekend. Never been, and i have some family that relocated out there recently.
anything that is a must see, experience or eat out there?
How does your fam like it out there?

Screwston is on my Placestoliveincasethebaygetswaytoogoddammnedexpensive list.

Apr 19, 2005
QUOTE]

not sure if itz all of them but the one i went to in Pasadena off Spencer across from the Fiesta Grocery store they let us in wit it. And it was full nude. So it was all good. It was lightweight grimey. But the bitches still looked good. The play nuttin but gangsta shit too.

i call my brother tonight see what itz called.[/QUOTE]

was it show palace??? that place was the spot when i use to live out there

Apr 8, 2005
^ dog its texas. dont you know how much they drink?

i dont even think you can get arrested for drinking beer in public in texas, thats a common pasttime

and pretty much all texans do
hell yea, i lived in texas for a minute, see guys posted up in lawn chairs outside the wal mart with some coors light, lol

Apr 25, 2002
How does your fam like it out there?

Screwston is on my Placestoliveincasethebaygetswaytoogoddammnedexpensive list.
cheap. they moved form the central valley, got 4X bigger home at less of the cost of the home they left, and got a pool and hot tub. hot and humid out there, they are still trying to acclimate to that. they have some family over there so it was a smoother transition. i have yet to be out there so we'll see the full facts when i touch down.
u wont see me moving out there till medical cannibus passes in texas. and thats probably as good as a snowballs chance in houston.

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
can sumome debunk this Houston myth this douche bag from h-town told me:
" we eat our tacos different we roll them up in flour tortillas and dont fry them"

wtf???? i said ok fasho pass tha bleez and left it at that.. im seriously asking a question. not joking at all

Sep 17, 2007
QUOTE]

i call my brother tonight see what itz called.
was it show palace??? that place was the spot when i use to live out there[/QUOTE]

as a matter a fact i think it is the show palace..

Apr 19, 2005
thats the only one i could think of that was off of spencer that u can take your own beer but its been 5 yrs since i touched down in h town so i dont know if its still there or not

Jan 16, 2004
www.flaremedia.com
it goes down at the hoe palace, I mean show palace n yea its BYOB n the girls get butt ass naked poppin their coochie all in yo grill...

n not all the shit over here is mexican brick weed, they be some aight regular n some fresh dro, u just gotta have a connect...