house wreckin

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 18, 2002
i been goin out with this girl whos with a guy she calls her soulmate...

but since he plays halo 3 on saturday nights and doesn't call her shes out at the club with me.

id like to feel bad but i dont feel bad.

theyll stay engaged and end up miserable.

pardon me while i eat this bag of mesquite bbq chips and fall asleep face down on my futon.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Have u slapped yet? if not you arent wrecken shit but chips and that futon.......Dude prolly dosent care if she goes out.....Would you elaborate more.....

Dec 18, 2002
Have u slapped yet? if not you arent wrecken shit but chips and that futon.......Dude prolly dosent care if she goes out.....Would you elaborate more.....
slapped? if i didnt the home wouldn't be wrecked...

just confusing how people will stay in relationships that dont satisfy them like that...

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
From the title I thought this thread was about tearing down a house, to like resell it or something, lol.

And "soulmates" are bullshit, thats something people tell themselves to justify staying with someone they dont really like, but dont know how to get out of it, or are too scared of being alone. If someone makes you happy, then they make you happy dont get hung up on what circumstances they force on themselves. If you want to be with someone then do it, her bullshit will either take care of itself or you can cut the line and take off.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
human thinking is largely overrated.

its not even really cheating. the only cheating shes doing is lying to herself about the fact he's her 'soulmate'

and halo 3 aint even that ill

and even if that was the case

shes made it clear that soulmate means

anyone else can fuck me, but you own my heart

thats his messup to clean not yours..you coulda been one out of the other billion people with a dick she gravitated towards

thats life i guess...enjoy it...just dont kiss her lol

Jan 28, 2005
I look at women like I look at my car insurance.

"Thanks for your services. It was good while it lasted. But I feel I should be moving on."

If you can get a better rate somewhere else, why not?

"Soul mate" for this girl probably just means they like the same music. You aint a home wrecker unless she's married and you're hittin' it in the home he bought.

One of my boys in High School was smashin this girl who was... I think 26? at the time. He dropped her off one morning and had to speed away with this sucker ass mofo chasing his car down. The voice mail he had me listen to at lunch was hilarious. His nick name then became "home wrecker".

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
hoes belong to the community, its just your turn

remember tho aids do exist

stay wrapped up cousin

bitches be on craigslist anonymously fucking street strangers every other day turn around tell you that she fuckin w u on the low and thats her soulmate

just keep the protection around...babies..all types of dumb shit..fuck havin a baby momma thats a ho...you cant even leave your condom in a bitches trash, you gotta flush it and shit...women are nuts

just not as crazy as transexuals.

Feb 14, 2009
hoes belong to the community, its just your turn

remember tho aids do exist

stay wrapped up cousin

bitches be on craigslist anonymously fucking street strangers every other day turn around tell you that she fuckin w u on the low and thats her soulmate

just keep the protection around...babies..all types of dumb shit..you cant even leave your condom in a bitches trash, you gotta flush it and shit...women are nuts
And that was a public service announcement by Gas One