house arrest

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
county bracelette on the ankle,

or county blues, stanky ass celly's, fucked up food and pink draws...

i think ill choose the anklette

your lucky you aint sittin down for 4 dui's.. the day the judge let me out the dude who saw the judge after me got 2 6 month consecutives, so a year in the fuckin county,.. and he only had 2 or 3 duis i think...

your lucky homie.. suck it up

May 12, 2004
nonstop_ga said:
county bracelette on the ankle,

or county blues, stanky ass celly's, fucked up food and pink draws...

i think ill choose the anklette

your lucky you aint sittin down for 4 dui's.. the day the judge let me out the dude who saw the judge after me got 2 6 month consecutives, so a year in the fuckin county,.. and he only had 2 or 3 duis i think...

your lucky homie.. suck it up
I feel ya on that...The Justice Center is nothin nice!

C

CCCUser925

porkchopubeezy said:
if ya seen my baby's mama , you would comlain about havin to fuck her to , she's so fat and nasty since the birth
damn...i'll take back what i typed towards you :dead:

you should've taken county jail time instead lol...

Jan 31, 2005
KAH707KALI said:
dam 4 of them your gonna be goin to them dui classes for the rest of your life 10 of them are bad enough for me i couldnt stand more then that & how much is your fines?
$1995 in fines , extreme classes if i ever want a licsense , they revoked till 2011 though so ill wait , i'll be 29 then . most emmbarassing part my aunt is a secratary at the sheriffs department and i have to go there once a week to check in

May 15, 2002
porkchopubeezy said:
if ya seen my baby's mama , you would comlain about havin to fuck her to , she's so fat and nasty since the birth
OK, let me get this straight:

-this is your 4th DUI offense
-you have a child
-your child's mother is fat and nasty

WHY did you fuck her?
WHY did you have a child?
WHY didn't you abort it?
WHY are you such a retard?

Jan 31, 2005
RedStorm said:
OK, let me get this straight:

-this is your 4th DUI offense
-you have a child
-your child's mother is fat and nasty

WHY did you fuck her?
WHY did you have a child?
WHY didn't you abort it?
WHY are you such a retard?
fucked her cause i was drunk , she wouldnt abort , plus my daughter is so great , retarted cause i hit the rossi and kettle one all day ya smell me yeeee