house arrest

  • Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

May 6, 2002
2,972
1,111
113
39
nonstop.bandcamp.com
#21
county bracelette on the ankle,

or county blues, stanky ass celly's, fucked up food and pink draws...

i think ill choose the anklette

your lucky you aint sittin down for 4 dui's.. the day the judge let me out the dude who saw the judge after me got 2 6 month consecutives, so a year in the fuckin county,.. and he only had 2 or 3 duis i think...

your lucky homie.. suck it up
 
May 12, 2004
3,746
19
0
44
#22
nonstop_ga said:
county bracelette on the ankle,

or county blues, stanky ass celly's, fucked up food and pink draws...

i think ill choose the anklette

your lucky you aint sittin down for 4 dui's.. the day the judge let me out the dude who saw the judge after me got 2 6 month consecutives, so a year in the fuckin county,.. and he only had 2 or 3 duis i think...

your lucky homie.. suck it up
I feel ya on that...The Justice Center is nothin nice!
 
C

CCCUser925

Guest
#23
porkchopubeezy said:
if ya seen my baby's mama , you would comlain about havin to fuck her to , she's so fat and nasty since the birth
damn...i'll take back what i typed towards you :dead:


you should've taken county jail time instead lol...
 
Jan 31, 2005
1,168
0
0
#26
KAH707KALI said:
dam 4 of them your gonna be goin to them dui classes for the rest of your life 10 of them are bad enough for me i couldnt stand more then that & how much is your fines?
$1995 in fines , extreme classes if i ever want a licsense , they revoked till 2011 though so ill wait , i'll be 29 then . most emmbarassing part my aunt is a secratary at the sheriffs department and i have to go there once a week to check in
 
May 15, 2002
2,965
8
0
#30
porkchopubeezy said:
if ya seen my baby's mama , you would comlain about havin to fuck her to , she's so fat and nasty since the birth
OK, let me get this straight:

-this is your 4th DUI offense
-you have a child
-your child's mother is fat and nasty

WHY did you fuck her?
WHY did you have a child?
WHY didn't you abort it?
WHY are you such a retard?
 
Jan 31, 2005
1,168
0
0
#33
RedStorm said:
OK, let me get this straight:

-this is your 4th DUI offense
-you have a child
-your child's mother is fat and nasty

WHY did you fuck her?
WHY did you have a child?
WHY didn't you abort it?
WHY are you such a retard?
fucked her cause i was drunk , she wouldnt abort , plus my daughter is so great , retarted cause i hit the rossi and kettle one all day ya smell me yeeee