Hottest Shit Outta Stl

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Damn I was feeling that shit right there. Good to hear some shti from Stl besides that Nelly/Chingy/Jkwon(sp) garbage.

Lyrikal Warfare and Deadly Deauce got some shit too. But Deadly Deauce havn't been around in years.

That was some good music right there keep it up man.

Nuttkace

Aug 26, 2002
i'll co- sign taylor made but KlozeOut of Warfare ate one of those Taylor boys up on the corner in Wellston before.....but KO said they showed much love so right back at them cats ..........

Que

Sicc OG
May 13, 2002
U can catch Jung Tru on Nelly cd "Grand Hang Out" and Gube Thug on "Down IN Da Water" both from Taylor Made... I upload 2 new cuts by Taylor Made-Whurl Wind (Stl Classic) and "1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,".

and Fambino " Stl Nxxxxz"

C.T.

Sicc OG
Feb 25, 2004
YEAH THAT WAS SOME KNOCK,HAS ANY ONE HEARD OF
C-WOOD
B-TIGHT
PAYBACK

THEM MY NIGGAS, C-WOOD GOT SOME OF THE TIGHTEST BEATS COMIN OUT THE STL.

Mar 11, 2003
bottomlinerecords.8m.com
Ok y'all. I'm about to make a very bold statement so brace yourselves!!!

I predict Dem Go Gettaz "Young N' Hungry" is the rawest album EVER to come out of St.Louis. There, I said it. I was just sitting back lettin' it ride yesterday and I was like what the fuck man. I ain't the kinda nigga to be givin' myself props and tootin' my own horn and shit but we came with it on this album straight up!! If y'all don't agree when it drops I promise I will never put out another cd!!! That's how real this shit is.