hotels near the united center in chicago..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
We are heading out to Chicago for the I am Still music tour april 1st and was looking for some advice on hotels near the united center and some things to do for the weekend.. Anybody got suggestions let me know..

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
There are a lot of hotels up that way........

If you don't want to spend a ton of money on a hotel, I would suggest staying in away from downtown.

Theres also a ton of shit to do in Chitown. On Sunday morning's go to "Maxwell Street" for the sales and mexican food! Just ask around and people will tell you about it. It's a big thing up there.

Jul 7, 2002
You can almost always get the Hyatt Regency downtown for $55 to $60 a night plus tax by pricelining the Millennium Park, Loop, Grant Park Zone.

We just got it for two nights at $55 a night over Spring Break on priceline.

We are heading out to Chicago for the I am Still music tour april 1st and was looking for some advice on hotels near the united center and some things to do for the weekend.. Anybody got suggestions let me know..

Apr 25, 2002
THERE'S SOME SPOTS BY THE U.C. THATS WHERE U.I.C. IS AND ALSO THATS THE MEDICAL DISTRICT. SO THERE IS BOARDING OVER THERE. MAXWELL STREET GOT THEM FIRE POLISH. BUT YOU SHOULD BE GOOD BY THE UC OR ACTUALLY DRIVE A LIL FARTHER SOUTH TO THE 100S OFF OF 80/94 WHICH IS ABOUT 25 MIN FROM DOWNTOWN. IT'LL BE CHEAPER THAT WAY. IF YA NEED SOMETHING HOLLA I GOT A LOT OF PEOPLE IN K TOWN OFF KOSTNER REAL CLOSE TO THE U.C. IF YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN. ON SOME REAL SHIT THOUGH, YOU'RE GOING TO WANT TO GO WEST PAST THE U.C. ON MADISON TIL YOU GET TO K TOWN AND THE HOLY CITY. MADISON STREET OUT THAT WAY IS NUTS! IT'S LIKE A MILE OF STORES ON BOTH SIDE OF THE ROAD. SOLD A LOT OF CD'S OUT THERE. LOTS OF MONEY AND PEOPLE IF YOU'RE ON YOUR PROMO. IF YOUR A WHITE GUY THOUGH, DONT BE SUPRISED WHEN EVERYONE YELLING....ROCKS BLOWS PARK!!!! CHI CRAZY EVERY CORNER THERES DUDES HUSTLIN NOTHING LIKE IT AND I MEAN THAT. IT'S REALLY ONLY ON THE WESTSIDE THOUGH, SHITS OPEN AIR OUT THERE.
one

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
Right on thanks to both of you..the hyatt in kc is always a good pick for us so I'm going to try that.. Tripadvisor has some good reviews on it too..

Apr 25, 2002
slide down to gary, only 35 40 min in ok traffic, i was in the chi today. only thing ya gone get raped on downtown is parking, shit is tooooo fuckin high. but u never know who u gone see out here.

Apr 25, 2002
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrVybu9E_3g

oh and chicago has a massssssssive heroin problem....All the rich kids from indiana ride out there to cop, shit is like a epidemic out here man. I got a lawn care biz and some cat sold me a mower with 2 hours on it for 1,500. looked online brand new it's 6,400. half the fools i went to highschool with strung the fuck out. One thing you gone see bout the chi is that theres a lot going on, a lot of camera's on the corner, but aint shit changing, just getting worse.
one

Dec 26, 2004
Man I like to head out there again. Was there for a weeks worth wit some friends at that time, shit they didnt do much. One day I jus took off on my own, got me a bunch of CDz.