HOT TOPIC! White Rappers Droppin the N-BOMB....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 26, 2004
The N word

I think that people of other races should not use this word, it is offensive. People of other races think it's coo b/c there homies allow it, I would hate to see if they came in contact with someone that did not see that way.

It could be some damage, racism still exists.

Oct 26, 2004
The N word

Mr. D-Sane said:
*Waits for EDJ to pop up and start his 5 pages of racial ramblings*

The word comes out of my mouth on rare occasions.....but only with my close personal black friends and there was a couple times on record.

All I can tell you bro is to be careful in whom you select and choose to say it around. Let me here you say it and it is on an crackalackin'!

Nah but on the real your homies accept that, but alot of others may not!

Apr 14, 2003
Jae Reekay said:
Doc is not white homie....or at least not full white...

But i know Loki be sayin that shit...maybe you got them 2 mixed up...
Thanks for correctin me bruh. I watched now eat and loki was sayin it like crazy....

@ Shea - I've never been to the pen, i'm not a criminal, so now i guess i wouldnt know what its like. maybe you can school me on some shit

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Shasta said:
All I can tell you bro is to be careful in whom you select and choose to say it around. Let me here you say it and it is on an crackalackin'!
Yeah right!

I see it like this.....

I've been around black folks and minorities pretty much my whole life and don't see the word for the deep rooted racial context it may hold in some situations. We all know that it has become a "term of endearment" and depending on it's application has different meanings. The word "nigger" coming out the mouth of some redneck isn't quite the same as some thugged out white kid who has grown up in the streets. I know some white dudes that use the word more than the black folks I know and don't nobody tell them shit. Would I walk up to some black folks that I don't know and say "Wus up my niggaz?" HELL NO! I ain't that stupid. But if I'm with my dudes and we're clownin' or somethin'.....I might be like "Aww....fuck you nigga!" When you're runnin' the streets......evreybody is a "nigga" regardless of their color.

And the system may dictate the streets.....but you have to admit that it gets dilluted and watered down by the time it reaches alot of folks. The only way you're gonna know that is if you're that close to it like some of us are.....otherwise you're on the outside lookin' in and don't really know. The prison system is different from the real world anywayz. You're expected to side up with your race in there and anybody who doesn't is outcasted real quick. It's not like that in the streets.

When you're in the streets....you're usually there because of similar socio-economic reasons which means more often than not that you come from a poor or broken home and thus relate to people in the same situation. If a majority of those peope happen to be black and you're used to hearing the word "nigga" all day everyday your whole life and your homies even call you "nigga" eventually you're gonna pick it up and start using it in the same context. Who in their right mind is goin' to look at it as a racial slur when you kick it with black folks all day? Some people aren't gonna know any better because to them it's socially acceptable in their social environment. And ultimately an individual of that nature will have to find out the hard way that it's not always acceptable to talk like that.

Am I sayin' it's right for white people to use the word regardless of context? NOPE. Just offering some reasons why some do and sharing my situation.

We could have the same argument over the word "bitch." Females call each other "bitch" and it's acceptable. I know females that call themselves bitch. There's not as much awful history behind the word "bitch" as there is for "nigga/er".....but in theory it's the same. It depends on the context.

What kills me is white kids callin' each other "nigga" and they're from the suburbs!!!

Aug 20, 2004
Gutterson III said:
it makes sense but Mr. Doctor is WHITE. sorry. and yes, Loki is also WHITE. at least he'll admit it though.. but out of the two, Loki's sayin nigga waaay more. not just in now eat.
Doc aint full white homie...go ask on the siccmade board....

Oct 23, 2004
regg said:
man white dudez really shouldn't be dropping N bombz cuz they anit black that just my 2 centz cuz everyone has they own optionz kinda like we all have azzholes.
Y does it matter? y is it that its ok 4 black people 2 say whatever they want 2 who ever when ever? that makes no sense im white n mex ill say it here or there mayn me n Mac Dre were talking bout this way bak in like feb or something like that n me n him both were like it dont matta who u r if uwanan say it then say iti would say 2 Dre n he didnt care so if u wanna say its a race thing then bitch about white cops being shady 2 black folks DONT BITCH u cant have a double standard ya no.

p.s. last tyme i check i hear south park mexican sayin n beesh, mayn beesh says that shit alot when u have a convo with him

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
I have no reason to say the word, it has nothing to do with me or my background. Now if your white and your respected and well known in the black community, I'm sure you have a totally different perspective on it (D-Sane). To me the word "nigga" is based on relation to another person in the same situations "nigga" it's like saying brother, "nigger" is a ethnic slur, "negro" refers to the background of the individual, the racial division/group. I agree with what D said about clowning with your people, cause it's natural expression, nobody thinks about it. However, there are many who take it offensive, and thats understandable.