Hot rod from g-unit from sac ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2006
If this nigga iz from Natomas then I hope thiz nigga ain't gonna be talkin about living a rough life & hustling cuz that shit iz not crackin in Natomas. Hell, I wish I lived in Natomas instead of South Sac. And if he only lived in Sac 4 about 1 or 2 yearz then he iz not from Sac & if those couple of yearz were spent in Natomas then he iz not a good representation 4 all the hood shit comin outta Sac.

Sep 10, 2005
The Evil Genius said:
If this nigga iz from Natomas then I hope thiz nigga ain't gonna be talkin about living a rough life & hustling cuz that shit iz not crackin in Natomas. Hell, I wish I lived in Natomas instead of South Sac. And if he only lived in Sac 4 about 1 or 2 yearz then he iz not from Sac & if those couple of yearz were spent in Natomas then he iz not a good representation 4 all the hood shit comin outta Sac.

For real, Natomas is a bunch of wannabe Hyphy kids. Now the older parts (Northgate/Gardenland) is a different story.

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
If you use the word Natomas in Sac, you are already showing your squarebear tendencies.

That shit isn't even an established hood. They started calling Northgate/Gardenland that (meaning Natomas) when they slapped the shopping center over the freeway.

Natomas=Wal-mart / Raley's

Northgate/Gardenland=Food Source & Big G

see the difference

Jul 5, 2003
How true this is....if he's from Natomas and gonna be talkin REAL hood shit....I'mma slap him with his own G-Unit chain.

Rico's Pizza: Memories....plus....the Rico's Party Pizza.

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
I'll fuck all of ya'll up if you dont remember Pioneers Chicken on the corner of Northgate/West el Camino... Natomas just became a neighborhood in the late 80's early 90's...

Is there a such thing as Pocket Piru's... Carmichael Crips, etc.

Jul 5, 2003
Carmichael Crips LMAO

I remember back in 99 or 00, I cant remember which year exactly, but I was cruisin with a homie of mine when he got a phone call from one of his boys up in Folsom at the fairgrounds. He told us about this cat talkin this and that. I guess he claimed to be "Carmichael Crip", well dude said that he was gonna go get "the rest of the click" and "then we'll see whats up". At that time, my boy was with only ONE of his boys, so Mr. Crip guy thinks he's about to fuck somebody up. He goes and gets "the rest of the click", but by that time about 10 or so car loads of us had shown up without them even noticing. Come to find out, the "rest of the click" consisted of 2 other members. So there was a total of 3, in the ENTIRE Carmichael Crip gang. lmao Well, they still wanted to box my boy, not realizing that slowly, little by little, they were being surrounded by red here, red there, and well, red everywhere. We didnt jump them, they did square up one on one with some of us though. They still got thier asses beat, but at least they stood up, or at least fought back in fear. Thats the end of my story.

Moral: If you're a dickhead tryin to be an asshole, in the end, you'll only fuck yourself.

Peace and God bless.

Sep 10, 2005
Flossalini said:
I'll fuck all of ya'll up if you dont remember Pioneers Chicken on the corner of Northgate/West el Camino... Natomas just became a neighborhood in the late 80's early 90's...

Is there a such thing as Pocket Piru's... Carmichael Crips, etc.

Holy shit! You just brought back some memories right there! Its the check cashing joint now. What about Peter Piper Pizza & Dinler Dan's? Yup there was only the neighborhood by Rio Tierra, and by Northgate park. Everything else was fields and gardens. I havent heard anything about those 2 sets.

Oct 11, 2002
$-K-MO said:
Carmichael Crips LMAO

I remember back in 99 or 00, I cant remember which year exactly, but I was cruisin with a homie of mine when he got a phone call from one of his boys up in Folsom at the fairgrounds. He told us about this cat talkin this and that. I guess he claimed to be "Carmichael Crip", well dude said that he was gonna go get "the rest of the click" and "then we'll see whats up". At that time, my boy was with only ONE of his boys, so Mr. Crip guy thinks he's about to fuck somebody up. He goes and gets "the rest of the click", but by that time about 10 or so car loads of us had shown up without them even noticing. Come to find out, the "rest of the click" consisted of 2 other members. So there was a total of 3, in the ENTIRE Carmichael Crip gang. lmao Well, they still wanted to box my boy, not realizing that slowly, little by little, they were being surrounded by red here, red there, and well, red everywhere. We didnt jump them, they did square up one on one with some of us though. They still got thier asses beat, but at least they stood up, or at least fought back in fear. Thats the end of my story.

Moral: If you're a dickhead tryin to be an asshole, in the end, you'll only fuck yourself.

Peace and God bless.
I love the moral of this story

Oct 11, 2002
Me personally i used to be scared to kick it in Natomas. Cause hella bitches be out there lookin grown but turns out she aint but 14. I used to just avoid bitches in Natomas. Especially over by Natomas High. Fuck around and catch a case