***HOT - FRESH - DOPE - ILL - SICK BEATS FOR SALE FOR $100!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
LMAO! Fuck it...........

OK.....I decided to have a blow-out sale! Everything has got to go! I posted a shitload of new beats on my Mp3.com page.....if anybody is interested.......................HOLLA.

www.mp3.com/MrD-Sane

$100.......that's all. I already have had several people hit me today.....so get at me....they're goin' fast.

P.S.
***In a whiny voice*** If you're just gonna hate on me and my beats....that's fucked up because you will devastate my whole world and people might not buy my beats anymore.....and I might not sell anymore records....and I may have to hang it up & call it a career? lol.......

Apr 25, 2002
Damn this is a fucking deal, everyone better jump on this quick. I guarantee you wont be disappointed, these beats are nothing but heat. lol blowout sale everything has to go, sounds like some sleep country usa or jack roberts "i wont be undersold" type shit.

May 7, 2002
Ive heard at least 30-40 of your beats... They all pound... Only thing I would comment is on the energy Seems most are in low to middle energy levels.. Im biased toward aggressive sounds.... Hard strings, bells, fast moving backround synths etc... Keep doing ya thing..

Apr 25, 2002
So fuckin' sick......As you know, if I could rap worth 2 shits, I'd be all over that 21st beat on that page. That shit is just fuckin' SICK.....

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
Im feeling most of these, my favs out of the bunch are....

Beat2
Beat5
Beat13
Beat19
Beat20
Beat21
Beat23
Beat24
Beat25
Beat26
Beat31
Beat32 - Best out the bunch
Beat34

Definetly a good deal here, grab'em while they're still on there.

Aug 12, 2002
I've actually heard artists complaining that $100 is a lot for a beat! It seems that rappers tend to not look at the big picture and don't see or realize the benefit of quality beats on an album. Unless a rapper is as talented as Biggie or so forth, no one will want to buy their album if the beats are garbage. However, good beats make people want to buy a mediocre artist's album. For most of the people puttin out cds here, you have to sell only 15 - 20 copies to make up for the investment in a $100 beat. Great beats create demand for your album and yeild a large return, probably much more than guest appearances, which cost much more than that for just one verse.

I think that's one reason why the west coast isn't what it used to be. Too many people are trying to put out an album with free beats (or $50) from talentless smucks. And it sounds like that on the cd.

So really, folks, snatch up some quality product at that low low price while you can.

BTW, hit me up for tracks too... :classic:

-=bumpus=-

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
NorKoastal said:
Ive heard at least 30-40 of your beats... They all pound... Only thing I would comment is on the energy Seems most are in low to middle energy levels.. Im biased toward aggressive sounds.... Hard strings, bells, fast moving backround synths etc... Keep doing ya thing..
Blame it on the NorthWest..........the rainy weather.....& the icky sticky!

Did I add that some of these beats are 3 years old? I got my Triton when they were still on backorder and impossible to get......