Hot August Nights

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.KillaValley.com
PHANTOM said:
I will never go to another Hot August Nights, that shit is weak as fuck now, we're all going to Vegas this year, Reno is cool to go gambling, but last Hot August was nuttin but bulshit.

Phantom

PELON XIV "NORTENOs take over reno i will be there flamed up tatted down to the fullest."

do these be the reason Phant?

A

All Out HOGG

[email protected] the fuck up...Ya from portola ya don't bang shit but chickens out inda barn when the lights go out

PELON XIV said:
NORTENOs take over reno i will be there flamed up tatted down to the fullest.
There isn't even 10 strong catorce clicks in exsistence throughout RENO & SPARKS...

However theres T.J.'s, Loonies, Monetello, [however ya spell it] T.P.V.'s, Malanton, Salvadorian SUR's, L.M.'s, Sunsets [they fakes]... & SO MANY OTHER SURENO clicks in RENO

Wear RED? You must be white?...Otherwise wear even GREY through the backstreets & i'll garentee you'll gett hit up...Just cuase ya can walk down a few city streets THAT ARE FLOODED WITH POPULATION durring that time ina red shirt don't mean shit...

Apr 26, 2002
I LIVE IN PORTOLA 530 NORTE BITCH SUCK THIS NORTENO DICK TRICK I 'M FROM EASTSIDE SAN JOSE PUTO I STARTED MY CLICK UP HERE YOU DON'T KNOW LEVA . THERE HOMEBOYZ EVERYWHERE

A

All Out HOGG

LOL...Naw the thumbsdown sign was hit by mistake & i forgot to change it...

Do ya know Jeff Waters by chance??? Mexican, short, musculer build...stays wit his grandparents...