HOT AUGUST NIGHTS (RENO), WHOS GOING?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 16, 2004
^ ALL KINDS OF HOMIES FROM THE NORTHERN VALLEY, CENTRAL VALLEY AND THEY BAY SHOW UP, ITS ALWAYS CRACKING LATER ON AT NIGHT, ITS A DRIVE BUT ITS WORTH IT

Apr 13, 2004
i think some homie rappers wer out there before i think they wher out there last year a homeboy from my hood moved out there and he told me alot of homeboys go out there mobbin deep smashin too. ima try and head out there with the homie.

Feb 21, 2006
Ah, memories. I remember when Graffiti Night was the biggest thing to happen during summertime and made hot august nights look like a car show at the 7-11 on Story and King! Most of you homies were probably too young for go to Graffitit night but for your fools that were old enough, you gotta remember all the motel parties off the strip!

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
i remember when i saw mac dre out there a few years back i was hella drunk he was askin me if i wanted to go to some club with him he was with dubee and some other cats but i wasn't 21 at the time he was ohh yea you wont be able to get homie..nigga was hella coo though straight showed me love that was the only time i met dre in person..

Jan 30, 2004
myspace.com
i lived out there frm 96-2000 hella scraps and nobody does shit!i got jumped there in 99 there were hella homeboys and like 10 scraps where puttin blue ragz in faces of people in cars on the strip and talkin hella shit ....nobody did shit but i got jumped then some homeboys backed me up then shotts where fired the scraps shot at us and then the popos rushed ....ALL BAD