Hot August Nights is Crackin!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I got another chance to meet up with the dank man himself M-Dash again. He was out there pushin the promo to everyone out there. Smokin the strip up and he got to see a few of my crazy ass friends. Stizon Skrilla was out there also.
RBL was out there also. They rolled out here like 20 deep with there Prime Factorz shirts on and promos in hand. My brother is a huge fan of Black C and when my brother saw him, he wouldn't leave him alone. He showed love to all the fans around there.
It also started gettin crazy on the north side of the strip when hundreds of people blocked off the strip and had people burnin tires and fights breakin out and it looked like some people were looting in mcdonalds. Then cops came and cleared off the street about an hour later. Cops were pist that night. I saw 2 people get zapped by tasers.
Anyways, this up comin weekend is suppose to be crackin also. E-40 is goin to be doin a show at the Metropilos and im hearin that a grip of rappers are comin down here again. I hope you can make it out here again Rio. If not.....see ya at the Reggae Fest in Monteray.

NBD

Artist
Apr 25, 2002
Yeah dog, we had a cool time out there. I got off hella album samplers and promo postcards to hella folks, we stayed perkin off Long Island Ice Teas, got some cool footage of hoes, won a little bit of bread on the crap table and did some networkin..So it was a trip that was well worth it, we tryin to get up there this weekend too.....