Hostility (free psycology)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
madness consumes my mind..looking down the barrel of my nine...searching for my bright light in these dark times/
busting my ass to be the last muthafucka standing...so candid...a cannibal like hannibal hit the weed and pass it like a lateral/
smooth beats and lyrics got you out ya seat...when i speak peep the technique..so unique in my caddy gator shoes on my feet/
blue nose crew and its true when we say we got heat...if you still dont get it better put this shit on repeat/
open ya ears...game inducing baby i'll take all ya fears...away today just let me wipe your tears...then back on the track/
stacking my moneys rolling the block in my lac...green attracts envy so always think its a trap...never know who might wanna bust a cap/
fuck mtv cause they dont know shit bout the real world...where boys and girls have sleep for dinner...why you think we jack pearls peep the diary of a sinner/
feelin inspired to go quicker...downing liquor..or a bitch and her sister...no one iller trying to get paid like MJ after thriller/
Paid In Full pockets looking swoll...putting rubber bands on stacks i cant fold...only trying to survive in the system/
write a few rhymes and gain some wisdom...in the booth till Four twisted spinning till we all hit the floor/
three tac fucking hooligans slapping bitchs like Max Julien...leave em basting and spacing...blowing up the stage like a haitian..its S to the T aka the answer to the equation/

Dec 13, 2003
over all...you aint sayin nothing that hasnt been said a million times over...but i am feeling this line

"feelin inspired to go quicker...downing liquor..or a bitch and her sister...no one iller trying to get paid like MJ after thriller/"