Horrow Show re-release

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 17, 2010
leave some feedback as well once you get it downloaded ive been too busy working on this compilation to where i didnt get none re pressed the first 40 copies went hella fast so now im fixing to get some more..if your interested lemme know

Jan 22, 2009
Thanks for the response to everyone on here and I actually got the Talez From The Morgue hard copy and The Horror Show DL and both are sick as fuck and on constant rotation. Favorite tracks on TFTM would have to be So Sac, Lay Em Down, and Northern Cali Sickness. As for the Horror Show my favorite tracks are Conversations With The Devil, Evil Thoughts, and Our Madness. So whenever the hard copies come some Horror Show hard copies let me know so I could buy it.

Mar 17, 2010
thats whats up bro i appreciate the feed back..my favorite verse off the whole horror show was ready or not..i think i came hard on that one..and le grand was actually my first song on attempting to do a hook..which i think came out good..but yea bro i'll let you know when those copies come in...i appreciate the support

Mar 17, 2010
YEA IM TRYING TO FINISH UP FAST BUT MAKE SURE NO ONE SKIPS A TRACK..I GOT GOOD ASS FEATURES FROM BIG TONE,TITO B,BIG OSO,LONELY BOY,BIG RHINO,REDRUM,GMACC,MR KEE,NIKI SAV.. SHITS FINNA BE DOPE NOT SURE IF YOU GUYS ARE READY ALSO GOT A VIDEO IM GOING OT RECORD FOR "KILL THAT BITCH" FT REDRUM,GOPH,SKAREKROW,AND MYSELF...