horrorcore in top 10 worst fads in hip-hop

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 23, 2008
I love a lot of "Horrorcore", but you gotta admit it's really spawned off A LOT of shitty music. There's tons of kids trying to do this horrorcore music thing at a very unprofessional, unoriginal, and just flat out fucking horrible level. Not to be on ICP or anybodies dick, but so many cats have damn near the same face paint or the same gimmick as the OG few in the game. Plus, I feel a lot of the genre lacks storytelling or any structure within the music and just say shit to get a rise or be noticed. Then again, who am I...

May 24, 2002
Ganxsta Nipples is cool... but flatinerz were overrated, maybe 4 tracks were good off USA.

Gravediggaz>Flatlinerz

even if Flatlinerz never happened then someone else would of started horrorcore.

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com

You see Gravediggaz got into the shit ! They became real fuckin psychos, Mars is like, "Yeah I killed him, so what ?" He has the silent and deadly creepin in the night, Gravediggaz and Flatlinerz be wild and crazy and tear your ass apart style.

Sep 6, 2008
Not really, their music is boring as fuck. Ganksta NIP was the shit though
to say the gravediggaz music is boring and ganksta NIPs wasnt is a lil crazy to me man. i kno why ur saying its boring. prob cus ur young and that style of rapper is before ur time. gravediggaz 1st dropped in 94. the hip hop style at that time was very very layed back very lyrical. Ganksta NIP dropped in 92 this CD too was very layed back and very graphic and lyrical. Both artists 1st albums are classics to me.

Flatlinerz on the other hand.. i think they were a lil over the top for there time. if u look at any of there music videos they look pretty corny. im surprised def jam didnt pick them up for another album since USA went GOld

Timm

Banned
Sep 16, 2008
to say the gravediggaz music is boring and ganksta NIPs wasnt is a lil crazy to me man. i kno why ur saying its boring. prob cus ur young and that style of rapper is before ur time. gravediggaz 1st dropped in 94. the hip hop style at that time was very very layed back very lyrical. Ganksta NIP dropped in 92 this CD too was very layed back and very graphic and lyrical. Both artists 1st albums are classics to me.
Lol dude I just don't like the gravediggaz, has nothing to do with my age.