Hopesfall (I LOVE this band, please check them out)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 21, 2004
www.SCARLING.com
This band is so amazing, I could listen to their music on repeat for hours. they are one of the sickest performances I've ever seen live. & what makes them stand out more is that it's actually christian music. technically they are classified as "hardcore" however I think a more fitting term would be "spacecore" their music so so peacefull, even with all the chaotic screaming in it. If you took Explosions In The Sky & added vocals then this would be the outcome. PLEASE give their songs a listen, you will be glad you did.

Dana Walker
Redshift
Escape Pod For Intangibles
End Of An Era
The Ones
Only The Clouds
Per Sempre Marciamo
The Far Pavillions
A New Day
The Broken Heart of a Traitor
The Bending

Feb 21, 2004
www.SCARLING.com
A New Day

in the bright morning my courage falls weak no excuse for my actions, no where to run consequence comes like raining fire, burning every part of me... showing no mercy the day that i thought would never come, has arrived here i lay, a victim of my own decisions i've exchanged the wisdom of God for selfish pride...thus my down fall my appreciation is laced within apologies, for not becoming Your plan grace is where i lay my head for this is where the angels sit... and she spreads her silver wings to offer shade for my pale skin from the blinding sun of consequence consequence...no where to run, but to Your arms in all my shame...reconciled as i weather the storm, i fall to the ground i look to the sky, then His hand reaches for me....alas a new day my appreciation is laced within apologies i'll never understand this grace bestowed upon me... alas a new day

A Man Exits

i escaped the horizon
feeling nothing was the easiest existence
leaving a world of regret in a wake of flames
no flame ever burned as bright
i will not leave a martyr
no more eyes to frame my falls
i can't live life for closed hearts
joy left me that day
pulled from my hands as the robbed me of life
i am leaving earth
burning the past as i turn and wave goodbye
i am finally alive

The Broken Heart Of A Traitor

will the waves of time wash away the pain in my heart? can i bury the knife that has pierced my soul or will i continue to turn it to remind me of my own blindness? because i find no touch of grace to surprise my eyes, or rest my spirit and i have come to realize my good moments were forged in self deception... and the question that plagues my mind... is grace enough? to build a bridge once burned, to fill what is hollow with the substance of virtue though the wings of a dove have wiped the tears from my eyes this tounge has fanned the flames of unforgiveness but love suffers long and rejoices in truth... and this imperfect creation is shortcoming but striving none the less for that which is eternal

Only The Clouds

sleep never comes quick enough to protect us
there is no shelter in the present from the ghosts of the past
like well driven nails
memories dig their claws in our backs
revealing our black hearts
unable to forgive ourselves
our parched mouths pray for rain
and only the clouds bear witness as we wither away

Comfort

i've found, this new life i dwell, in His peace my existence, follows after, His eyes everything is content...everything is content for this love You've given me but as the sun and moon turn and my path becomes troublesome, weak for me on my unsure journey... i strive day by day for something i've never seen down this road there can be no end in sight for me will You abandon me in my time of need? God don't let me doubt, show me Your way out... my eyes have never seen you, but my heart wants to know you it's all clear now, my fall is a product of my impatience now i know the truth put me through the fire, test me to the end, for my faith is solid my faith is solid in Your unchanging love prove Yourself true to me will You fill this place with Your saving grace? my life is in Your hands, Your wisdom helps me stand Your love comforts me, given me eyes to see through the lies of this world to show Your

Nov 2, 2002
i used to be a little into hopesfall.......
@camby, do you like underoath? When the sun sleeps is one of the best songs ive ever heard

Feb 21, 2004
www.SCARLING.com
yea I dig Underoath, not one of my favorites but good none the less. I like alot of the emocore/post hardcore stuff. It's hard to run across something I don't enjoy in the genre. I like their newer more emo stuff then the older more hardcore stuff.