Hooked on Meth

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 4, 2006
One of my closest friends is currently hooked on that shit. he has cut off all contact with his friends, and family. his family is only his grandpa b/c he never knew his parents. i finally found out where this fool is after a few months and he is fucked up, got jacked for all his shit, and is living on stolen credit cards. He told the person who found him that he is too embarrassed for help, but i am planning on driving up and bringing him back to the bay. does anyone know of any clinics or anything i can bring him too that are free. any advice helps, thanks.

sorry its so long

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
One of my closest friends is currently hooked on that shit. he has cut off all contact with his friends, and family. his family is only his grandpa b/c he never knew his parents. i finally found out where this fool is after a few months and he is fucked up, got jacked for all his shit, and is living on stolen credit cards. He told the person who found him that he is too embarrassed for help, but i am planning on driving up and bringing him back to the bay. does anyone know of any clinics or anything i can bring him too that are free. any advice helps, thanks.

sorry its so long
I've heard a lot of people SAY they would do this for one of their buddies but I don't think I've ever seen someone actually follow through with it. Hopefully you will for your buddies sake.

Jul 25, 2007
I've heard a lot of people SAY they would do this for one of their buddies but I don't think I've ever seen someone actually follow through with it. Hopefully you will for your buddies sake.
Real talk. If you actually help your buddy, you are a TRUE friend. Something that is hard to find nowadays.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Real talk. If you actually help your buddy, you are a TRUE friend. Something that is hard to find nowadays.

I agree with ayo in principle. But as someone who has let a close friend try to kick on my couch, and wound up getting robbed for my troubles, I can honestly tell you that shit is NOT going to work. If dude can't kick on his own, you can't make him do it.

May 16, 2002
I agree with ayo in principle. But as someone who has let a close friend try to kick on my couch, and wound up getting robbed for my troubles, I can honestly tell you that shit is NOT going to work. If dude can't kick on his own, you can't make him do it.
sad but true. it is great you want to help, but they need to want the help or you are wasting your time.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
he will eventually get caught up and sent to the joint where he will either straighten out on his own or end up going back forever

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
try discovery house in martinez. i know somebody who used to work as a counselor there, and they said a lot of the patients didn't have money.

it's a 3 month program i think.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
all serioness be on your guard man. i've had childhood friends steal from me over that fucked up drug when trying to intervene. meth turns people into the evil within. be careful man, all you can really do is guide him. show him the doors, it will be on him to open them and walk in