Hoodstarz bout to blow 650 stand up

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 16, 2005
daaaamn. i can't believe the featured artists on the album. i wasn't too interested in it before.. but now i am, esp since the team's album got pushed back even more. i'm thinking more and more about copping it now!

Oct 19, 2005
The Judge said:
new album droppin this month feat young jeezy, trillville, lil scrappy, game, and keak.

why aint nobody talkin bout them, they are the best group in the bay. who fuckin wit they chemistrey frontline the team fuck no. They done put in stupid work to get to the point where they at now
why put down frontline and The Team...sht all them are from THE BAY....

djgo

Sicc OG
Oct 4, 2005
Sav_Scorcese said:
I'll believe it when I hear it.
yah.. i wanna hear the album first before i say anything... im still looking forward to the new Team album... when was the release date pushed back to?

MR. CLEEN

CEO/Producer of E&K Music Group
Apr 25, 2002
It's true... They out in the streets hustlin and fuckin wit factors... Hoodstars is authentic, streets or music... Believe it...

May 11, 2005
The HOODATRAZ are one of the most respected groups out of the BAy and it is for good reason they not only have DOPE music like you are supposed to but more important they put in the nesecary work to make it POP BABY

THE GR8T LEGENDGARY

Jan 27, 2005
SUPPORT DA REAL IN DA BAY. 2006 ITS A WRAP QUINN DROPPIN IN FEB, MESSY GOT ONE ON DA WAY, BIG RICH GONNA FUCK SHIT UP THIS YEAR TOO, AND KING CYDAL COMMIN WIT THE DEBUT ALBUM THATS KILLIN THEESE PRODUCERS OUT HERE IN DA BAY

eMDe

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Solitary 1 said:
ONE LOVE TO THE HOODSTARS.. SUPPORT THE GUYS!! BAY VETS!!!

REMEMBER S.I.C?????????????
bandaid from neva legal scoot from totally insane

anyone remember neva legal?????? Vets mayne..