HOODSTARZ BACK IN SLO...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 22, 2007
the hoodstarz were back in SLO tonight, and they did their damn thang. instead of bringing short like last time, they brought nickatina. the place was super crackin, with bitches everywhere, just like last time. Hoodstarz did their thang, like they usually do, and they was even crowd surfin, shit was gettin wild. white beezies shakin their ass and strippin, was wild.

nickatina came on and was legit. he is one of the best live performers out of bay cats in my opinion. he almost had to beat this one fool's ass for not turning off his video camera, shit was hella funny.

anyways, anyone else make it out here for the show? you pretty much were a lock for getting pussy, haha. or some recruits to put on the team, drunk bitches everywhere.

and they was passin out free 40 waters, hadn't had any until then, so at least i got to try that shit, shit aint bad.

Jun 2, 2002
well goddamn, you guys need to step up the advertising cuz i didn't hear shit about this and i'm at the bars 6 nights a week...i didn't realize so many people on here stay in SLO though...

Jun 2, 2002
damn, i'm sure i've ran into some of you cats then if you're here in SLO...i'm usually throwin back drinks at fandango, i can't fuck with the crowds at DTB everynight...you gotta get the right bartender or your drink will be HELLA watered down.

Jan 22, 2007
yes, trust me... i know... for fuckin days... ya, sucks you didn't come to tha after party, we were doin it live, that's for sure. hella bottles of patron, and hella bitches... anytime hoodstarz are in town its off and crackin.. we was partyin until 6 in tha mornin... was a good night..

Jan 22, 2007
3xLaZY said:
well goddamn, you guys need to step up the advertising cuz i didn't hear shit about this and i'm at the bars 6 nights a week...i didn't realize so many people on here stay in SLO though...
ya man, i stay in here in SLO for my education... as for their advertising, it was a fraternity hosted event, and a homie of mine is the one that puts that shit together, sorry for not posting it on here, i will do so for now on tho, but i had just gotten back to town and he told me about it, and i headed straight there. but please beleive, i'll let yall kno next time, my bad.

Jan 22, 2007
@ J, i thought nickatina was gonna have to crack that fool for not turning off his camera, hahah... king nicky got hella pissed. and hoodstarz were some clowns with their jumpin in tha crowd... haha.

Jul 13, 2006
3xLaZY said:
damn, i'm sure i've ran into some of you cats then if you're here in SLO...i'm usually throwin back drinks at fandango, i can't fuck with the crowds at DTB everynight...you gotta get the right bartender or your drink will be HELLA watered down.
haha

fuck dtb son

Nov 27, 2006
Silver&Black151 said:
hell ya, if nobody else is able, i might be able to host, we'll see whats up... they comin to the grad? or DTB?
not sure the guy that lives next to me his frat is throwin it, ill ask him when he gets home